Will you marry me?

2 weeks ago...

Right now Danny's with his kids,waiting for their mum to come back home, He's excited.. Excited to suprise her.

"Dad, is this okay here." Darren asked him while putting the cake on the table while he's putting nicky at his crib.

"Yes, that's good son." He said and went closer to him to help him.

"I'm excited to mum to come home." Darren said and he smiled.

"Daddy too. Son, If daddy die soon, Take care of mummy, Okay?"He said and darren angrily look at him.

"Daddy?!" He laughed and hugged him.

"Daddy is just kidding. Daddy is strong and I will take care of you and mummy also your baby brother." He said and kiss his forehead

"Dad, If you leave us, I swear We'll get sad." Darren said and he smiled.

"Daddy won't do that. because you, baby and mummy came back. I will fight for all of you." He said and Darren hug. He kiss his forhead and they continue preparing the foods on the table.

----

After half an hour Jessie came home. Darren run including nicky to hug her, He's just stand in there watching them with a smile on his face.

He though He can live without her but he was wrong, He realized that he really need her.

When the kids let her go and wen't back to their playmat she look at him and they smiled to each other. She close the door behind her back and walk near to him.

She put her luggage on the side and wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist and they shared a kiss.

"Welcome back home." He said staring into her eyes.

"Thank you. I missed you." She said, He always get loss in her. Ahhh! Man, tell me how I am if today she's not mine? his mind said

"I missed you too, And the kids missed you too."

"Aw! Do you always take your medicine? How are you? Do you feel okay?" She asked and He smiled. How sweet!,

"I'm okay. Don't worry. Darren always reminding me my medicines." He honestly said.

"Glad to know that. How's you've been with the kids around?" She asked him again.

"Fun.. Enjoying my time with them." He answer.

She smiled to him staring into his eyes , He's so happy right now. He leant and kiss her.

He missed her and It took them seconds before letting each other go.

"Darren and I prepared dinner. We might eat now." He said and she nodded, she get the kids and went to the kitchen at the dining.

They happily eat together while telling stories. Jess telling the kids her childhood days and I'm just here sitting next to her listening.

-----

The kids are sleeping now and jess just got out from the bathroom wearing her bigger shirt and undies cause she's just at home while he's just wearing his boxers.

He wrapped his arms behind her and they sat on the couch.

He did nothing , Just kissing her neck, He was just stop when he realized he has something for her.

"Babe?" She look from her back. "Do you want me being with you?" Hebasked

"Of couse yes! Why did you ask? I love you dan and I know you know that." She said.

"I know babe, please don't go again." He said.

"Dan, I won't. I'll stay with you and with our kids. I'm tired lossing you." She said.

"Me too. And I don't want to lose you again." he said.

"I know so I hope no one of us will make a wrong decision anymore." She said and he just smiled.

He laid her down on the couch and he started kissing her lips, This is what he miss for his life.

he felt his hand in her belly and his lips went down to her neck, he continue kissing her and he heard her moaned, he went back to her lips and pulled away after some seconds.

"You seriously missed this!" She said and he smiled.

"You know me so well. Babe, been so many years that passed. Can I ask you a question?" he asked her.

"Sure." She said and he kiss her forehead.

"Sorry I couldn't make this like what you dream of but I promise you to do anything when the day come. Jess, Will you marry me?" he asked and he saw her smiling.

"Of course babe!" She said with a single tears rolling from her eyes, henwiped them away and slip the ring he's been keeping with him. She was shocked seeing the ring though, She kissed his lips. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too.Sorry if it's just a simple proposal, Cause I want only you to see it."he said and Smiled, she smiled back at him.

"It's okay dan, You know you make me happy tonight." She said and they shared another passionate kiss.

Finally they're engaged! He can't stop the feeling! Everybody knows How much he love this girl!