Everything for her

"What is that?" He asked to Jessica who is now placing the white roses in the vase beside of his piano set.

"Ahm sir flowers. I-i just put it here because it looks amazing and ..... to have some decoration in your house. It's beautiful, sir, isn't it?" Jessica said. he looks upset.

"This is my house. And i don't like any decoration here. Flowers? What do you think about me? Girl? Gay? I don't like that!" He yelled at her. Jessica bow her head down and say sorry to him.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm really sorry." Jessie apologies. He walk away from her.

-----
Next morning Jessica is in his garden, cleaning the plans out there, while he is walking around he saw the vase beside of his piano set with white roses. He shook his head and ignored the things he saw. He walk to the kitchen and unexpectedly he saw the notebook on the dining table It's a thick notebook. He want to yell at her because she didn't keep her things at her place but he is curious if what is the notebook all about. Jessica is now third day on staying at his house as his maid.

Diary...

It's her diary. He knows it's not his thing but he started to open every pages and read every details it's boring for him but the last page was written lastnight he started to read

" Hi diary, It's me again!

Are you not tired of me telling you everythings happened in my life? I have been telling my life to you 2 years now, sorry for hurting you by writing at your thin body papers with my ballpen, but i know you still do understand me because you're the only one who knew me alot than the people around me.

It's my third day in my work today as a maid of the bad guy in this house, he is rich while i'm poor. It's so funny, he always shouting at me but then i do understand him, because he doesn't want me to be here, i'm just here because of his mum, but well i can't leave even he want to, i need money for the next school year that's why i'm still staying as long as i want.

I'm always a fool lady. You know what happened this day? I feel at home around this house even tho i'm scared of my boss. I cleaned his house in my own style, i changed the place every of his thing in the house that's why he is really mad at me and he is yelling at me but i love what i did in this house. I added the roses beside his piano, guess what? I bought white roses, you know how much i love those white roses, every flowers are important especially white roses. I've told you before the reason if why i love white roses, only you and i who knows about this secret of mine. If you already forgot the reason i will recall.

When i was fifteen until now i've been dreaming to have a boyfriend, yes i do. I wish that he will give me 18 white roses, yes 18 because 18 is the most special number of my life. And i wish he will left the note on the flowers saying 'I love you billion times' Beca-----"

"Sir, your mates are here outside!" Jessica yelled from outside of the house. He quickly close her thick notebook and went outside.....

----
"Miss, can i take 18 white roses?" he said to the lady and paid for it. He remember every details in her diary even though he did not finish.

"here sir. thank you." the lady said and he walk away with the 18 flowers in his hands.

-----

"Can you deliver this to jessie?" He asked the delivery man. He can't get back to the voice area because he needs to go to his old house he has a flight today he want to go back at His house with full of memories of jessie.

"Yes sir." Delivery man said after he put the note on the flowers.

"Just make sure you will deliver this to her, okay? Just take care of the flowers." He said and he gave the exact address and jessie's name.

He walked to his car with his driver and asked to drove him to the airport

On the road he changed his mind andasked the driver to turned on the other way, he wants to go on somewhere, somewhere to get a permission if he can ask jessie to go out with him for a date but he will not do that kind of date at this moment, he wants her to forgive him first before to take her out, he needs forgiveness before to take another step. He'll go to Jessie's parents house.

He stopped the driver for a while and park the car at the corner of the street and called someone.

"Hello glen? Can I ask if do you know Jessie's parents' house?" He asked glen on phone because he knows only glen can help him with that.

"Oh man i'm always telling you i can't help you when it comes to jessie, i'm sorry, danny." Glen answered he was about to hung up but danny stop him.

"C'mon man i really need to talk to her parents. I want to apologies to them. You know, jessie didn't know about this and i won't tell her until she forgive me." He's begging glen this time.

"Ahh what can i do? Okay just promise me you won't do anything, okay? " Glen said and he said yes. Glen gave the address he'll admit it's too far he need an airlane to reach her parents house. Based on glen they moved to essex, london, which is 8 hours ride from his old house. Well he is still thankful he have 3 more days of day off so that he can do his plan.

"Thank you so much tell mark that i can't go home tonight. I'll tell you when i come back." He said before putting down his phone. He asked his driver to go back to the airport.

Today is the starting of his new and good plans, he is ready to face anything, no matter what will happen he will still going on. Because his love is not easily giving up on everything no matter how hard the situation is.

He'd done so many things in his past life and this time he would let you to judge him as long as you want, he won't blame you with that. But you can't control him for falling in love with his maid which is now his workmate.

Love is the thing you can't stop once you fall, Love is the thing will feel you the mix emotions but he will take every challenges of falling in love, he is ready to face everything and he'll do everything for her.