Would you forgive, Daddy?

Jessie is staring at Danny, He is crying infront of her.

She's pretending that she has amnesia but the truth she doesn't have. Her family also knew that she has.

The reason if why she woke up because she heard darren talking to her, She can't believe at first. She heard everyone who was talking with her when she was in coma. She also heard danny talking to her, and that is one of the reason if why she wants to pretend like she don't know them. She want to forget everything about him, She found out that he is still with his girlfriend.

He can't change his mind, anyway. And now it's clear for her that he doesn't love her ever since.

The reason if why she forced herself to wake up because of nicky and darren. For her kids, She heard nicky and darren was crying before she moved her finger.

She knows everything about darren now, she was shocked though but holly told her everything while she was in coma. She wants to thank Eric instead for taking good care for her son and bringing him back to her. Darren is sitting at the other side of her bed.

Since she woke up the only words she said was 'who are you' and it broke her heart when darren looked down, it was the same thing of danny when she asked them infront of darren if who are you.

She can explain everything to her family but as of now she wants to pretend, and she is not ready to explain everything.

All she can see are the sadness in their faces. When she look at darren, she saw a single tears from his eyes while he is looking at his dad. She want to hug darren and tell him she can remember him and never forget about him, he is in her heart and mind every seconds of her life 'til the end of her breath.. But not now! Not infront of danny! Her plan will be ruined.

"Are you danny o'donoghue ?" Suddenly her son asked danny. Oh no! Danny look at darren and wipes his tears away. She's just sitting there looking at the both of them.

When everyone found out that she has amnesia when danny wasn't here yet, darren asked the family if why she is here in the hospital, Her son asked everything if what happened why did she experienced accident. She can't deny, Her 7 years old son is too smart at his age.

And her family told darren everything, even though she doesn't want them to tell darren, Since they knew she has amnesia , she can't do anything to stop them.

Darren found out the reason if why she is here, Her family told her that she had argument with danny, which darren knows it's his dad. When her son asked if where's his dad, her family told him that he is with his girlfriend.

She can't deny she saw the sadness in darren's eyes, He is very sad to know that his daddy is with someone else while his mummy is here in the big white room and not feeling Good.

It broke her heart when darren started to cry again. She hates seeing her son crying while she can't do anything but to watch him.

"Y..yeah." Danny answered. He is curious while looking at darren. Maybe he doesn't know about darren yet.

"I hate you!" Suddenly darren said and run away from them, He run out of the room. Danny seems panicked but soon followed Darren.

She was shocked, She wasn't expecting that to happen. When she look at his family and holly they are in shocked too.

"Rachel follow, darren!" She shouted at her. Which made them more shocked. She panicked. Rachel didn't moved because she's in shocked too.

"I know you know i have amnesia! but i will tell you later, please follow my son! Don't let him to be alone with danny! I will explain, rach! Please don't tell danny that i don't have amnesia! PLEASE!" She shouted again and soon rachel followed what she had said.

She closed her eyes and tears started to fall.

"So you don't have amnesia ?" Holly asked her. When she opened her eyes she saw holly next to her. She shook her head.

"I just want to forget about danny, I want him to know that i don't remember anything, I just can't say earlier because i couldn't talk that much, And now.... I don't know. Please don't tell him that i don't have amnesia, I want him to know that i don't know who he is. And i want him to know that i already forgot about us." She said. "I can explain this to darren." She added and wipes her tears away.

"Jess, you make us worried, I thought you already forgot us." Her mum said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry, mum. It's too hard for me. Please i'm begging you all, don't tell danny." She said.

"Why ?" Hannah asked her.

"I hate him, I don't want to be with him anymore. And i think this is my only way to forget everything about him, After everything he had done to me." She said.

Her dad sat next to her and hugged her. She started to cry again in his father's shoulder.

----

Danny ran after the little boy, He was the little boy in his dream and he knows it's darren. But how would be it, darren if he's already gone ?

He reaches the boy and grabbed his arms gently and making sure not to hurt him

They are in the hall way.

"Let me go!" The little boy said. He's really angry at him.

"I won't! Why are you angry at me ?" He asked the little boy when he kneeled down infront of him.

"Let me go!" Again the little kid said.

"What's your name ?!" He shouted at him. And the little boy seems scared of him.

"Don't hurt your son, Danny!" A woman voice from his back said. He look back at her and he saw rachel. Son ? Suddenly the little boy got a chance to let go of him and run to rachel. He hugged rachel and he left there in shocked.

"Son? My son ? Who is he, rach? I even saw him in my dreams!" He said and get up. The little boy is just looking at him so scared.

"He is your son, He is darren, danny!" Rachel said, He ws shocked again and again. He didn't say anything.

"I know you won't believe but we can explain everything but again,... not this time. Danny, please, Just go away for a while." Rachel said. He kneeled down infront of darren. Darren tried to hide himself from him.

He stared at his face, His eyes, lips, nose.... He got the image of him. He can see himself when he was younger at this little kid.

The moment of silent but he realized this little kid which his first son, is angry at him. His son hates him.

But what happened ? He thought he's gone ?

"Can you tell me if what happened ? Please ? I thought he's already gone?." He asked rachel.

Does Jessie hide darren from him ? Maybe she doesn't want to shown darren to him ? Maybe yes ? Maybe Jessie just told him that he's already gone ? but the truth he is still here.

Rachel take a deep breath and started to tell him everything.

----

He was shocked to know that. How he wish Jessie doesn't have amnesia ? So Jessie will know about darren, He came back!

He cried still his knees on the floor. Too much pain. and he think he deserved all of these.

Jessie don't remember him because she has amnesia and Darren hates him.

He look at darren.

"I'm so sorry!" He said and burst into tears.

"Would you forgive, Daddy ?" He asked his son, but another breaking heart when his son shook his head, Signing that he won't. He looked down and cry again.