Best parents

"I'm so happy for the both of you! You know, guys we are all waiting for this moment. Because we all know and we do believe you will be okay together and here you are. Happy together. I just wish to the both of you strong relationship, always remember, we all are still here for the both of you." Andi said while smiling to them. "So congrats!" Andi added. He smiled and say thank you to his sister.

"It feels like yesterday when Danny and I were still young.It feels like yesterday when we were playing around the house, messing around, I can't believe he have a little now. I mean another little one. You both might lost the two but be happy atleast nicholas is here to make you both strong. Please take care of him and congratulations. I love you so much both." Vicky said who has tears falling from her eyes.

"Thank you, vicky! We can still do the stuff we were doing before with nicholas."  He said and hug his sister a bit.

"I don't know what to say but i'll be honest. I'm so happy that my brother met jessie, If you only know how rude and bad he was when he wasn't met you before yet. He always do something stupid in his life, he was been with a lot of girls in the bar. I don't know if where he is now if he hadn't met you. Thank you for coming into his life even though you started in a worst relationship as a maid of him and him as your boss. But thank you, jess! because of you changed his life. Dad is so happy right now, I wear. He is proud to daniel, I think i know that. And dan you have nothing to worry about your 2 children. They are up there with da and God." Dara, his brother said and pointing above. He has another tears rolling down to his cheeks. "Congratulations guys!" Dara added and hug him and jessie. He wipes his tears away. Yes maybe or yes it is, his child are up there in heaven with God and with his dad.

"I just want to say i'm happy, i know we all are. You take a lot of challenges in your lives before you get here but you both are still strong. We all knew you both will end up together. When i heard about losing darren and princess i am depressed and it was so sad to hear the news, I never got a chance to meet them, but i have to be strong for danny, my brother. I know how he feels, i know how much it hurts him but i'm glad he is still strong and when i heard a new baby growing inside you, jess. I've lost for words. I'm so happy for my brother, I can feel his excitement i do feel how happy he was and how happy he is. It's been a long years when i saw him like this again. When he became teenager and matured he never smiled like this again before but this time we can see it again. I'm so happy and i want to say congrats for your baby, dan and jess." Mandy said. He gave nicholas to jessie and hug his sister. He sat back down to his previous seat.

"Thank you so much." He said wiping his tears away. When he look at jessie he saw her crying too, he wipes them away and give her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"What else i can say?" His mum stated and laugh a little. He invited his mum to sat next to him. "But jessie and danny." His mum said and held both of his and Jessie's hand. "You know i salute for the both of you, You are still strong together although you both were not officially together before but still you both were still together, not giving up on each other. When i found out about my son's first child i don't know what i was going to say but i keep to be strong for my own son, then another depression when i heard about losing princess, danny's second child. I don't know what was happening but i can see through daniel eyes he loves you from the start, from the start when you left him alone at his home.He changed a lot because of you and i would like to thank you personally for that, for being one of my son's inspiration. Jessie, please keep daniel in your heart and in your side, Don't let him go, don't let anyone to take him away from you. I love the both of you. Jessie, since we've met when you were 18 you became my another daughter at all, but i was so sad when daniel did something to you, i was mad but i can't do anything, but i'm glad you both ended up together and now you both have nicholas with you. My only advice forget the past and start the new beginning. We might not forget darren and princess but keep them always in your hearts. All of us are here to the both of you." His mum said with tears rolling down from her eyes. "Son, i love you, You know that and your dad is so proud of you. Son, congratulations!" His mum added and he hug her.

"I love you too mum, I miss da, so much." He said while hugging his mum.

"He is proud of you son, don't worry like what dara's said. Your children are with your dad. Don't worry they are having a good time with your dad up there." His mum said smiling at him.

"I hope so, mum." He said and his mum stand up and waiting for others to speak to congratulate him and jessie for having a baby.

" Jessie is just a simple girl. All she wants to make everyone's happy, She is thinking for everyone before herself. I was so sad when her first boss at his first work ... i won't say it. You all know what he did. So yeah it's so sad that danny can do that thing to my little sister...I was so angry but it was all gone because my sister always keep telling us it wasn't his fault and he was drunk but i said if he was he won't repeat it again but i then stop thinking and getting angry for the sake of my sister then i saw happiness in her eyes when she gave birth to darren but it was a saddened news when they experienced accident. I thought if i met danny i won't trust him. but i was wrong. I see how sweet he is and how brave he was when he asked us for a permission to escort jessie. I was so proud of him, and i don't know if how he did the stuff to my sister but atleast now i know because he changed and i'm glad to know that. I only hope that you won't hurt my sister again, the past trials of your lives or relationship to each other if whatever you called it about i hope that was enough. Please stay to each other, i hate seeing her crying. but i know you won't do that again, dan. I'm so happy now seeing you both happy together. Congratulations." Hannah said and they both say thank you to her.

"I don't want to cry so i won't say that much but i'm happy for the both of you. I hope i won't see my sister crying again but i'm glad you both are okay now. Please stay strong and talk to us if you both have any problems. You know i love you both so congratulations i'm so happy seeing you together." Rachel said and hugged them both.

"You know me jessie, I love you too much more than you know if how much. No matter how hard you've been through in your life but i'm still proud how strong you are. You are the bravest girl i've ever knew. You fight with alot of trials and challenges you've been through. I'm happy to have you as my daughter, You know how special you are in my life, You are my youngest, seeing you broken it makes me sad, but still you're always cheering me up. Baby and Danny please don't fight for nonsense, okay? This is not the end, It's just the beginning of your lives being together with your little. Danny, please take care of my daughter. I just want to say i'm happy, we all are! But congratulations both." Jessie's mum said and hugged jessie. Stephen sat on the bed next to them. So jessie is in the middle.

"I think i already said to the both of you what i wanted to say. I'm glad to see you both happy with each other now. Now i can say i did not regret for giving danny a chance for my daughter, but please this is your last chance. Don't break her heart again and i know you won't do that." Jessie's dad said and smiled to them. "Take care of nicholas, always watch him, guide him to the right path, teach him a moral lesson, teach him if what is best for him. I know both of you can be a great parents. Welcome to the world of the new parents and congratulations." Jessie's dad added. "You may not be a perfect parents but be the best parents for your son." Stephen said and smiled to him. He hug him like his own dad, After all this year , stephen became his second father and he is thankful that the father of his girlfriend is approve to him for the woman of his life even he did a lot of stuff to jessie.