Annoying

Daniel woke up by someone knocking on his bedroom door. He just realized that he's not alone at his home anymore. There's already someone that will ruin his day. Oh right! He get his pillow to cover his face but that damn knocking on his door is getting even louder.

"Sir, your breakfast is ready." A voice of the young lady from outside said and It's jessica, his maid? Helper? Whatever! He threw his pillow on somewhere as he groans in anger and get up.

As soon as he open the door he yelled at the young lady who's just standing infront of him.

"DON'T YOU SEE THAT I'M STILL FUCKING SLEEPING?! DO WHAT YOU WANT DON'T RUIN MY DAY!" He yelled and close slammed the door. This is the reason why he doesn't like to have a maid or someone living with him because it will only ruins his day just the moment he woke up.

He threw himself on the bed to get back to sleep but he end up reaching for his phone, he texted someone.

Sam, that's his girlfriend. After texting her saying a 'good morning' and sweet words he threw his phone somewhere.

He's always like that. That's how he is. He doesn't care of any of his things, If some of his things are missing he'll buy a new one, because he's rich and he can get want he want. He got money and fame and it's not possible to get everything he wanted. Even ladies, he'll get who he wanted to flirt with.

Obviously, Sam is just his fling and only he, himself who knows that.

He get up from his bed again and get out of his room. When he get down the stairs he saw Jessica cleaning the living room.

"Have you prepared my food?" He asked her even though he is still annoyed at her for waking him up. Jessica turned to him and answer.

"Yes, Sir." She simply said and back to what she's doing.

"Okay! Can you please prepare my clothes? I need to hurry up, go to my room, you know where my room at, right? Find me my black shirt, the denim jacket and my jeans. Also please find my phone." He said.

Oh right, He isn't the type of guy who knows how to thank someone if he doesn't know the person that much. As it said, he doesn't care about anything if he doesn't want to.

He only care about his band, music, family no more else. Anything else? He doesn't care at all. Of course the girlfriend is not on the list of those people he cares, poor girl, unfortunately she's just a fling.

His band mates knew everything about him. He is known as Bad-Man vocalist of their band because of his style. He has a black liner under his eyes, tattoo on his arms, earings on his ears and he really looks like a badboy . Glen and Mark, his band mates are not like him, they're just a normal guys. Ordinary people.

As soon as he finished eating he left and walked in the living room. He turned the T.V on and watch something but not interesting so he just got up and walk upstairs, he didn't even turn the turning it off. typical Dan!

When he entered at his messy room he saw Jessica searching something on his cabinet.

"What are you looking at there?" He asked and she turned around looked so surprised whe she heard his voice.

"Ahmm Sir, I'm looking for your denim clothes, you asked me earlier. But ..... is not here." She said while playing at her hands, Oh damn! Why do she feel nervous?! Oh yes, maybe because she find him scary.

"Use your eyes! How about my phone?" He asked, she shook her head.

"Not yet sir. I couldn't find 'em" She said and look down.

"What kind of maid are you?! Gosh! I need to talk to Mum later. I already finished my food, I was eating for like 30 minutes and you didn't found my things I asked to you yet?! DAMN! Find them!" He said and lie on his bed. "Make it fast!" He said again and Jessica focused on what she is doing again.