5 minutes

Finally after weeks of staying in the hospital, She's home now. To her family home with her family and sons.

Danny always visiting her, telling her that he is her boyfriend, She want to slap him, because she knows he is cheating on his Girlfriend. Danny is still with his girlfriend, so whatever he says, she always tell him, she doesn't know who he is. She is still pretending infront of him, While her whole family knows everything.

Darren is always at her side, He never leave her, He always telling her how much he loves her. She is crying for joy, everytime darren, telling her a story about himself.

Miracle is real! God bring her son back to her, She's very thankful. But it's sadly to hear, that her son is a bit angry to his dad.

No matter what danny had done to her, she still want to see darren with danny.

She is now lying on her bed with nicky and darren playing together. She started to talk with darren.

"Darren, are you still mad to your dad ?" She asked him, and darren looked at her.

"I don't want to get angry at him, mum, i love him too. But i hate everything i heard he did to you." Darren said to her.

"Your dad, is a very good person, He is great, He is a great daddy too, baby, Don't get angry at him." She'd say. No matter how much he hates danny, she still doesn't want her son to get angry at his dad. At the same time he still love danny.

"But mum, why he is not here ? Why he is with someone and not with us ?" Darren asked him again.

"I don't know, baby." She said. She doesn't know what to say. "But still baby, I don't want you to get mad at your dad. He is still your dad." She said.

"Does he love us ?" Darren asked her again.

"Your daddy loves you so much and Nicky." She answered.

"What about you ? Does he love you? " Darren asked again. At this time she took a deep breath. She doesn't know the answer. Maybe no. But ....

"Mummy and Daddy are not in a good terms at this time, son. But mummy and danny can be friends for the both of you. Still we can be your parents." She said even though it's too hard for her to said that.

"But mum, I was expecting that we are happy family." Darren said. She felt something in her heart. She hates seeing that her son is hurting because of her and danny's status.

"Can you give mummy a hug ?" she asked darren. Once darren laid his head on her chest and hugged her, she started to cry silently.

In the end, she still hates danny for doing all of this. What is the problem ? Why he is still with his girlfriend ? Why he didn't break up with her and be with them, his own family ? Why it is too hard for her to forget about him even though she pretended that she has amnesia ?

Or maybe he loves his girlfriend more than her ? Or maybe she still love danny as him ?

"Don't cry mum, I'm still here and baby nicky." Darren said when he pulled away from her. Darren wipes her tears away. She is looking at her son.

She never seen him growing, she wasn't with him for almost 7 years of his life. He is seven now, he was gone at 7 months, But she is happy to know that his son is still here and never leave her.

How she wish, her unborn child is here too, with them? That is her baby girl, princess. She had miscarriage and obviously, princess is her unborn baby. She started to cry again.

Once again, darren hug her, unfortunately she felt a tiny arms around her too. When she looked down, there is nicky, joining with them. He is so sweet, like darren.