One day

Flashback ...

"Are we going to tell jessie about this ?" clair asked her. They are now on their way to the address that eric gave to her. She's with clair and with her husband, Glen and her son, Harry.

"not this time yet" she answered

Yes she was suprised when Glen came here in america, Her husband said he is really really worried for her, She is happy to have Glen as her husband. She already told him everything, even clair. They were shocked but she tild them to keep it to theirselves , they want to see if what eric said was true.

---

She look down at the small paper that eric gave to her, she look up at the house. This is the house of eric. The house is very quite but it looks so amazing. She take a deep breath, She felt Glen, held her hand. She look at him and smiled.

"Let's go!" She said once clair got out from the car. Glen has harry in his arms.

She knocked a few times then soon the door opened with a beutiful woman infront of them. She saw her smiling.

"Hello! You must be Glen,Holly and Clair, C'mon get in!" The woman said. How this woman know if who they are ? Maybe because her husband is famous and her bestfriend too, or maybe she knew them a lot because of darren?

They got inside the house. It's very beautiful and it's so good in the eyes.

"Take a seat!" The woman said and walk to the kitchen. They all sat on the couch and look around the house, There she saw eric with a 3 year old girl in his arms. She saw him smiling ear to ear.

"So glad to see you all here!" Eric said and sat on the single couch and let her daugther go to play around. Then a wife of eric came back with a tray of juice. But wait where is darren ? If he is truly alive ?

"Ahm... Anyway this is my wife, Bianca." Eric said and his wife smiled to them and sat on the arms of the couch next to eric.

"And darren is upstairs doing his assignments for school." Eric said, with that eric started to call darren in his name of patrick, Maybe they used to call him patrick.

"I'm sorry, I mean darren." Eric said.

"It's okay, eric, We do understand.." She said with that she saw a little boy coming down the stairs with a pencil in his hand.

"Yes dad ?" Darren asked and look at them, because they are not familiar to him, maybe. Glen held her hand, when she look at him, he seems so shocked than her.

"He really looks like danny, He is the same image of dan, when he was a little." Glen whispered and look at her.

"Are you sure ?" She asked and Glen nodded, She didn't see any picture of Danny when he was a little but in this little man, she can see the image of danny. He really looks like danny. Suddenly she felt Clair hugging her, She hug her back.

"Hols! He is darren! He really is, I know darren's face when he was a baby, It's the same image,! Hol's this is him!" Clair whispered. She wipes her tears away.

"I know." She said. Clair pulled away when darren speak.

"They are my mum's bestfriends, dad, right ? Mummy Jessica!" They were shocked! Eric didn't say about this! He knew his real mummy!

"Yeah they are. Now they are here for you, Pa-- i mean darren. They are here to know if you are truly alive." Eric said. Did darren know that we all knew he's already gone ?