18 of white roses

"I don't want to see him anymore." Jessie said to holly. She hug her pillow tight while lying on her bed and crying. Holly hug her to let her know that she'll never leave her side.

"But you have to. You'll working with him next month. you can do it, okay?" Holly said trying to cheer her up.

"You know how much i hate him, hols." She said and holly laid next to her so that they are now face to face.

"I know. But you have to forgive him." Holly said.

"I can't forgive him, You know that." Jessie said and wioes her tears.

"Remind me if why?" Holly said a little bit curious.

"He is the reason why i lost my son." She replied and close her eyes.

"Is he? Are you still blaming someone who did know nothing?" Holly said and she didn't say anything. "I do understand you, blame him as long as you want because he did something to you in the past years but you don't have to blame him about your son." Holly added.

"So it's my fault?" Jessie asked with her eyes open now.

"I'm not saying that. My point is you don't have to blame him for what had happened to darren, jess because he didn't know about darren." Holly replied while holding her hand. She shook her head.

"It's still his fault." She said and close her eyes. "I'm just wondering if why he is begging me to forgive him? He is the man who don't know how to respect me, right? Why all of a sudden he changed?" She asked holly while looking at her eyes straight.

"Because of you. He changed everything about him just for you." Holly replied.

"What do you mean?" She ask confused

"He loves you." Holly in almost a whisper.

"Huh? Me? Impossible!" She said and laugh like crazy. "How could someone will fall in love with me?" She asked shooking her head. "It won't happen. Nobody will love me because i'm dirty. Dirty like a bitch!" She added.

"You're saying that because you still believe for what he had said before?" Holly asked.

"Coming from him. He said nobody will, yeah?And after that what he did?He get me into his bed and do what he wants to me after that i got pregnant. That is the reason if why i don't have boyfriend, that's also the reason why no ones loving me as a woman. that's why i do believed in him. Nobody will because of him." She replied and wipes her tears again.

"Don't say that. One day someone will and show that to him." Holly said

Few minutes later they both fell asleep.

----

In the next morning jessie woke up and she is alone, she only saw the note from holly that she need to work. She got up and checked her phone, she got a text from her manager that she has a pictorial for the voice with othet coaches. She just shook her head and say.

"You can do this jessie. Ignore him! this work is for your son." She remind herself and get up in her bed and talk to her son's picture beside her bed for a while.

---

She's only the one and she has to wait for others. Photographers, make up artists are already here including alisha, her hair stylist.

Few minutes later danny came and they look at each other awkwardly, she remember what had happened last night. She look away and ignored him, the others came and they started the pictorial.