Where are you, now ?

You can now blame danny but you can't change his mind.

He might love Jessie but after what had happen to darren in the past years, he can't still accept the fact the he lost his first child add the fact he also lost his second child.

He realized he can't stay with Jessie because he knew he will alway hurt her for the whole of his life. He will blame her everyday. That's for sure. And he is afraid to hurt her more, Even if it's hard for him, he choose to let her go and find someone to forget about jessie.

Now he is at the backyard with his new girlfriend. Yes, He cheated on jessie, and now he is still cheating on her, they didn't broke up, they have no closure. But do he need that ? It is not obvious that he love his new girlfriend than Jessie ? Maybe he loves Jessie, but he wants to tell himself that he loves his new girlfriend than Jessie so that he can easily forget the mother of his kids.

His girlfriend name is jackie. Well she is amazing for him,she met her in amsterdam, while he is in the pub with the lads.

When the first time he saw her, he lost for words, he quickly fell for her.

He love Jessie but again he doesnt want to be with her, maybe that's why he decided to love someone else, because he knew, he can't marry Jessie. They lost 2 kids and he doesn't want to be with her, it will only hurt him if he will stay with him.He loves kids, and this is his only way to get away from her to forget everything.

Now he fell for his girlfriend , jackie, He loves her, and he can't let her go. He doesn't care if jessie will see him with jackie.

"You said you are not with her anymore right ?" Jackie asked him. He hugged her from her back and kiss the back of her neck.

"We are not anymore. She is just here for her son. But don't worry, we will moved away from here. I want to be with you, babe." He said.

"I love you, dan! I am just afraid because your ex is here again." Jackie said, He just kiss her again to tell her by his action that he truly love her.

She told Jackie that he and the mother of his kid had broke up. Jackie has no idea about his first and second kids and he won't dare to tell her.

---

Jackie went home for a while, while he is left sitting on the couch watching television. He miss her now.

She saw andi walking down the stairs with nicky.

"Seriously, danny ?You did that to Jessie." Andi asked him. She get nicky from his sister.

"So that i won't explain. Now she know i don't love her." He said.

"Are you okay danny?" His sister asked him.

"Yes! C'mon andi! I won't let myself to stay with jessie. I don't love her." He said. Andi shook her head.

"If that's your choice! I hope you won't regret!" Andi said.

"You know what ? We can't be together but we can still be a parent to nicky. " He said.

"As you said but don't regret at the end." Andi said and get up from the couch.

"What she is doing upstairs ?" He asked andi, and andi looked back at him.

"She is not there." She said.

"Where she is ?" He asked.

"Why are you concern ?" Andi asked him and he shut his mouth
---

Few hours of playing with his son he is still wondering if where is Jessie. He ready checked the room, she wasn't there.

Andi and Vicky are sitting on the couch watching movies together while he is still playing with his son.

"Where is Jessie ?" Vicky asked. He didn't look at them,but he is listening.

"Pub, i guess." Andi answer. Pub ? What she is doing there ? Oh damn! Well she is big enough.

"Why did you let her ?" Vicky asked in concern. Vicky knows everything because andi told her, Like andi, vicky also asking him if why he did that to jessie.

"Don't worry, she said she is with her friends." Andi said

"Who are they ?" Vicky asked andi again.

"I didn't know them but she said a group of boys" Andi said.

"GROUP OF BOYS ?" Vicky asked in shocked. He wants to ask his sister but he ignored what they are talking about. Well Jessie can handle herself.

"Relax! I was also in shocked but the end i can't stop her." Andi said.

"Vicky, andi, take care of nicky, i'm sleepy now." He said and vicky took nicky from him. He walk up the stairs.

---

He is now lying at his bed texting with Jackie. The lads already know about his relationship with her and they all know that he broke up with Jessie.

But the father of Jessie.... Knows nothing. He is not afraid though they should accept that he doesn't love Jessie anymore.

---

He woke up in the next morning with the bright shining sun from his window.

When he get down, he saw vicky , andi and nicky playing all together without a shadow of Jessie.

"Where's the mother of him ?" He asked them.

"She's still not coming home." Andi said.

"The fuck ?She has a son waiting for her here and where she is ? In the pub ? How great mother she is ? Shit!" He said and sat on the couch. Why he is acting like this ? Why he is saying that Jessie is shit ? UGH!

"Danny, shut up! You shouldn't have to ask if where she is. Where ever she is now, let her be. Remember if what you did to her, You cheat on her!" Vicky said.

"I do not care. I'm glad i broke up with her. If i wouldn't what kind of woman i would have ? Like her ? Going to pub with a lot of boys and not going home ? Her son is waiting for her!" He said.

"Shut up, danny!" Andi said.  He get up and walk away from them.

---

He's lying on his bed thinking about Jessie. Every minute that passed he is getting worried about her. She's with her friends and they are all boys. What if ----; UGH! Danny, shut up! She is not your girlfriend anymore!

He still not satisfy, he can't be comfortable if he isn't sure if where she is.

He get his phone and finding Jackie's name so that he can't stop thinking of jessie but instead of Jackie he clicked Jessie's phone number and send a text message to her.

'Where are you, now?'