You will be my lady

Two weeks later...

Danny is now at Jessie's family home in london, he is so close to them especially to jessie's dad.

"I heard her talking about darren." He said to stephen. They were at their backyard.

"What did she say?" Stephen asked, rose with rachel are in the kitchen, hannah is with her husband.

"I was drunk that time, sir. And now i know she is pregnant again." He said. Yes even tho he was drunk that time he heard everything she said.  "But i can't be mad at her. I felt so broken, because we lost two children. It breaks my heart, sir. I really want to cry but i didn't show to her, i don't want to ask her if why she didn't tell me. Not now. I can see in her eyes how much she was hurting for losing the kids. Yes i am the father but she is the woman and i understand her pain." He said stephen hug him.

"She is pregnant again?" Stephen ask in shocked. He nodded.

"I heard her that night. It's our third child. I was shocked because i have no idea about our second child." He said.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about princess." Stephen said. They pulled away.

"It was a girl?" He asked and stephen nodded. He cried.

"Oh no." The only words he managed to say. Stephen hug him again.

"I know i'm the father and i'm hurting too much. what about jessie's feelings? I know she is hurting more than i could imagine. I can't imagine her life, sir, i'm sorry that i can't do anything. I am a coward." He said.

"You're not, son. Well i don't understand if why you still not doing anything for her. I don't know if why you can't ask her to be your girlfriend, even tho you love her." Stephen said.

"Because i want to talk to her about darren first, sir before we get into the next level of relationship but now it's too hard. It's the hardest part of my life." He said.

"Why?" Stephen asked.

"I can't see her crying infront of me. I mean, I think if the time is come, and we start to talk about our kids, sir i can't see her hurting. I don't want to see her like that." He said wiping his tears away.

"I do understand you, daniel. But if the right time comes please don't leave her. Be with her, hold her tight make her feel that you're with her and you wouldn't let her go." Stephen patting his shoulder.

"I promised, sir. But sir, I guess she is with someone now even tho the kid on her belly is mine." He said.

"She's with someone?" Jessie's father asked. He nodded.

"She said, that's why i'm here because i don't want her to be with someone, sir. Call me selfish but she is mine." He said.

"I do understand you, daniel. But we aren't sure yet, right? Maybe i can ask her."

"I hop-----"

"Dad! Daddy!" It's rachel running to them.

"What happened?" stephen asked.

"Dad, Jessie is out there!" Rachel said in a whisper but they heard her. They're both shocked

"What?!" Stephen.

"Danny, you should hide now or jessie will find you out here?!" Rachel.

"Where ?" He asked nerviously.

Jessie has no idea that he's always here everytime of his day off.

"She is still outside you should hurry up. You can hide inside of hannah's room." Rachel said and pulling him inside.

"But what if she saw me there?" He asked rachel.

"She won't. Hannah's room is safe." Rachel said pulling him up the stairs. Stephen walk out the door to see and help jessie with her things.

"Just stay here and don't go. Keep your phone in silent!" Rachel said amd close the door. He locked it and walk to hannah's bed and sat there.

---

He woke up with the sounds of jessie's laughing from downstair. He get his cellphone and he saw the time it's already 7 in the evening.

The door opened and he saw hannah.

"What are you doing here?" Hannah asked in a whisper and close the door in silent.

"Shh.. Because we didn't know that she's going home. So i hide myself here. Rachel said i'm safe here." He explained.

"How long you've been here?" Hannah asked.

"4 hours?" He said.

"What? Wow! Oh god! She still have no idea that you're here?" Hannah asked.

"She haven't. I'm going home later if she is sleeping already." He said.

"Oh okay. Gonna go down again. Have you eat dinner?" Hannah asked and he shook his head.

"Don't worry about me." He said.

"okay as you said. I'll come back later." Hannah said ad started to walk out of her room.

He sat on the floor behind the door. He wants to talk to jessie but no. Not here. This is not the right place.

After that night when he found out about his kids it breaks his heart but he keep his mouth shut infront of jessie. Is not the time, yet. Maybe soon. He can wait for that.

Aside from that of course he can be a good father for their third kid inside of jessie's belly. He'll visit here always if jessie's not here.

He is asking himself. Why he can't ask her to marry him? What is wrong? They both love each other but why he can't try?

He can't answer that this time. He is not ready for everything. But why? Yes he loves her too much but maybe because he still want to know the whole story behind about darren and now princess. But he won't ask her this time, jessie is pregnant and it's not right for her.

----

Hannah is back again.

"She's sleeping now." Hannah said. "You can go out now or if you want to see her just go to her room" Hannah said.

"I will go to her room for a while." He said and they walk. He make his way to jessie's door.

He saw her there sleeping on her bed. He walk near to her and kneeled down infront of her.

Few seconds of staring at her , he kissed her forehead and his hand landed on her belly.

"Sleep well my babies. I love you" He whispered and he kiss her belly.

"I have to go, Your dad is here to take care of you, jess. Don't worry you'll be mine in the future. I will marry you, i don't want to hurry up. I'll give ourselves some time for that so we can be ready when the time has come. Goodnight, sweetie" He whispered and he stood up.

"You will be my lady." He whispered one last time.