Set me free

Months later the voice is back for series two. She signed the contract even will.i.am. They're currently waiting for the two coaches.

The last time she saw danny was the time after the finals of the voice series one. They're skyping and calling each other everyday but after 3 months of that danny was gone and he is not answering her calls anymore she didn't know if what happened.

  It hurts her a lot, she miss him so much but she can't do anything maybe he is just busy on writting songs but that's not a valid reason. It's been 5 months when she lost her connection with him.

  But why she is hurting? Why do she feel this? Danny is not her official boyfriend, and for danny, she is just nothing for him.

Great! Her guess is right! Danny didn't love her! But why this time? She already love him with all her life.

   "Are you okay?" Will asked. They are at the voice office waiting for tom and danny. She and will.i.am was the first ones who signed the contract for turning back the second series of the show.

   "Yeah. I'm great." She answered
   "You look like you're not." Will said.

   "Oh no. I'm fine  Maybe i'm just stress." She said.

  "Oh i see. Anyway i'll go to the toilet." Will said

  "Okay. " She replied and will stood up from his chair and walk away from her.

   Her phone rang and she stood up and walk out the office room.

  "Hey hols?"

   "Hey! What's up? How's signing the papers for second series?" Holly asked.

  "I'm still here at office. Me and will already signed the papers. We're still waiting for danny and tom to arrived." She said.

"Oh. Do you miss danny now?" Holly asked and she felt the sadness.

  "Of course! I don't know if what happened to him. Don't you have any idea?" She asked holly.

  "I don't know. I haven't seen him until i gave birth to harry." Holly said.

  "Oh i see. How months old is he." She asked. She never met harry yet, because holly is in dublin. And she can't visit them there because she has so many gigs.

  "Five months." Holly replied.

  "Oh i want to meet him." She said.

   "Don't worry we'll go to my mum on Glen's day off next week "  Holly said

   "Oh that's great excited to meet him." She answered. She saw a tall man walking near to the office with a girl. She took off her shades and it's danny with a girl. They're holding each others hand. She put her cellphone to her pocket and she turned around to walk away but danny called her.

   "Hey jessie!" Danny yelled and she forced herself to turn back around.

   "Yeah?" She asked they are now infront of her.

    "Jessie, i want you to meet my girlfriend, this is hazel. Hazel, my co-worker from the voice, it's jessie." Danny said and the girl called hazel offered her hand. She took it for a shakehands. How great!

   "Nice to meet you." She said and did a fake smile. She look at danny. She really want to slap him.

   "Nice to meet you too." Hazel said.

   "other coaches are already here?" Danny asked

  "Will is inside. Tom is not here yet." She replied.