A new life

It's been 2 hours since darren walked off.

Right now she keep calling danny, maybe he can help her to make darren to stay. She can't lose darren. Not again!

It keeps ringing for an hour now she's wondering if why danny didn't answer her call.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. When she opened the door there is her soon to be boyfriend suprised her. It's edrick, With flowers and chocolates in his hands.

Why now ? Why he need to be here when she need to call his ex to make his son to stay with her ? Oh damn!

But anyway she let him in and obviously edrick knows everything about her and her kids. She told edrick everything.

And she feel bad now because she told edrick that she's only bedmate to the father of her kids, To be honest when she told edrick about that, edrick want to kill the father of her kids.

What if darren found out that she said that to her soon to be boyfriend ? She doesn't want him to get mad at her because she knows darren loves his dad so much. And she can feel jealous sometimes everytime she'll think that danny is too much special to his son.

Edrick is now playing with nicky and nicky still a baby who really loves to play, he doesn't stop laughing . Watching them together it makes her feel like edrick is the father of nicky.

She put a smile on her face while watching them. When suddenly she heard a door slammed. She looked up the stairs, even edrick stopped for a moment.

"I think something just fell off. Don't mind. I'm gonna check darren for a while. He's sleeping." She lied and edrick just smiled to her and continue playing with nicky.

She get up the stairs to their room, when she opened the door there she saw darren packing his things. She was shocked.

She walked near to him trying to stop him. Since darren is too little and wasn't strong enough she won. She stopped him.

"What do you think are you doing ?" She asked darren , darren is not looking at her and she felt broken seeing some tears fell off the floor.

"What do you think are you doing too ?" Darren asked her back. She walked to him to hug him but he walk away from her.
"Don't mum! If this what you want me to see please take me back if where i was or atleast take me to daddy!." Darren said. She shook her head.

"No! You will stay here. Son, he is edrick and he is a very nice guy. He is better than your dad. Son, edrick can be your father too. He will stay with us. I will say yes to him, darren." She said in a whisper so that edrik won't hear her.

"What about da---"

"He's not belong to me, son. Daddy has a girlfriend you should know that! You're the first one who told me that! We should accept th---"

"But he's single." Darren said.

"I can't still be his lover." She said.

"Mum! Mummy....." Darren cried.

"Daddy is with someone, that's why he didn't call anymore. He forgot us, do you think it will be better if we'll stay with him?" She asked him, she knows it's bad because she's trying to destroy his image to her son.

"I know daddy a lo---"

"You don't know him that much. I know your dad, I'm just his bedmate son, now i want you to know. Do you want your mum to be your dad's bedmate forever ?. Daddy is a bad person, he doesn't truly love mummy because he only love mummy in bed." She said and she doesn't know why she is saying this to his son.

"I won't believe.. Mum, he is not." Darren said.

"He is. Why do you think i was in hospital? That's all because of your dad. He hate me and really like to treat me like hell." She said darren didn't say a word. He just turned his back to her.

She went down and left darren, hoping what she said will help to make her son to stay with her.

She doesn't know what to say more that's why she told bad things about danny even though they aren't true.

----

It's been 2 weeks now and darren stayed, she made him believed in her, So darren stayed and started to hate his daddy now, after she told something bad about danny , darren think twice, And now he hates his dad and to be honest he started to love edrick who is now her boyfriend.

She bought a new house for her and for her kids and edrick is always with them, they are like live-in partner.

She's happy now, seeing her kids happy because edrick always make them happy. She love edrick so much now and she knows to herself she got moved on from her past and this is the new beginning.

If edrick will ask her to marry him she won't think twice, she will directly say yes to him because she knows how much she love him and her kids are happy with edrick, darren accepted her boyfriend because he knows his dad is a bad person and now he's saying edrick is better than his dad.

She doesn't care about the past, she doesn't care about the father of her kids and now she is happy to have edrick. He can be the father of her kids.

Time to forget everything and start a new life