Nothing is impossible

"I have to go back to london next week." He said to his sister, andi. Jessie just back in london yesterday with her family.

"Why?" Andi asked while eating. They are at the dining table, His mum is with his auntie while his other siblings are on their own houses with their own families.

"I will prepare my house. Remember, My plans?" He reminded his sister.

"Oh that's great but you are too far from us." Andi said.

"I know but i like us to live there so that she is not far from her family." He said.

"I see. So what are you gonna do first?" Andi asked and he take a bite of his bread.

"I will buy some baby stuffs for our baby boy." He answered and drink his water.

"You're getting too much excited for your baby, hu?" Andi said and smile giggle.

"Yeah! So much! You know it will be my first time to see my own child, i mean is i never met darren and princess so it would be my first time to meet my child." Danny said.

"Well Jessie never met princess too and she only spend her time with darren for 7 months." Andi said.

"I know. I wish i could turn back the time." He said.

"If anybody could, I'm sure no one's in this world would regret for what have they done wrong and everybody's happy but sad to say nobody in this world can turn back the time." Andi said

"Yeah, it's true." He said and they keep talking some stuff.

The new chapter of his life is coming. This is it! He will start his new life with Jessie and their Baby in the near future.

Sooner he can call a woman his girlfriend, and sooner a little guy will call him daddy.

---

Jessie's back at london with her family again. 3 more months to wait and she can finally see her angel soon. She can't wait for the new blessing in her life to come.

Sometimes she is still hoping that darren is still here, she knows darren would be proud brother and sometimes she is hoping too about princess, but everythings are happen for a reason, Reason you can't understand.

Everything is still complicated, Like her relationship with danny. The night with danny was the best night happened in her life being with him. She felt the love during that night, she felt so in-love as well. Danny loves her, she know that, she can feel it, Danny can't just say it but she knows what he was feeling and what he is feeling for her, It's love that he can't explain, Love that he can't express to her. Love that only their eyes can understand. Understand the meaning of 'love'.

She still have no idea if what's gonna happen soon in her life and to her son. Everyone around her always telling her that danny is planning something.

Even though she has no idea if what he is planning she is still hoping it's a great plan not just for the baby but also for her. She want him, She want to have a relationship with him not just only as a father or mother for their kid/s but also she wants him to be her husband in the future.

No matter what will happen her love for danny will never change. She loved him before and she will always love him now until forever. Danny is forever in her heart.

No matter what people will do or say, she still want danny in her life, she need him.

No matter how many guys to court her, Danny still the only man in her life.

No matter how many years she'll wait for him, she will wait as long as she wants. before she die, She'll hope she can get danny before that would had to happen.

No matter how hard to love him, She will work hard to show how much she love danny and how special this man for her.

She won't give up for him and for this kid inside her. She will fight for love and she will fight for her life.

If danny will marry her then she would be happy for ever, She will do her role as danny's woman if so ever.

Being in-love is not easy, Sometimes you're acting like a fool but not only sometimes, All the times.

One day she'll be happy with danny, one day, she'll explain everything to him, One day she'll express her true feelings for him, One day she will be danny's wife. Just one day.

Just believe in that one day. Anyone can dream, Anyone are free to dream, because in everything, Nothing is impossible.