Everything will be alright.

"..But what if you have a boyfriend and your boyfriend is not serious about your relationship as your partner?" She asked clair and holly.

"Are you saying this because danny is not serious?" Clair asked.

"Huh?...He's not my boyfriend." She answered and laughed

"Then what are you pointing out?" Holly asked.

"Nothing. I'm just curious if what are you going to do if you find out that your partner is/are not serious about your relationship." She replied.

"C'mon i know you are trying to say something but you can't say it." Clair said.

"Oh why you both are alwa-----"

"Because it's obvious you don't need to ask that." Holly said.

"Okay.. I'm just mad... You know?.." She said and she started to cry.

"You are drunk. If you can't tell this time just save it. We can still talk about that tomorrow." Clair said.

"No.. It's better to say it now... Why all of a sudden he changed? He said he..... Love me." She sais while her tears are falling down to her cheeks over and over again.

"....But now he said he ..... hate me... Wh--what's wrong? This time i'm ready. I'm ready to forget the past, i'm ready to forgive him and i'm ready to marry him.... Girls, i'm hurting..." She sobs. clair and holly hug her and rubbibg her back. She pulled away.

"....i'm hurting and scared... he might found someone.... someone that who is better than me.... He is all i want.. I want him to be mine and forever... I don't care if how much he's hurting my feelings i still love him .... and that's the point why do i still love him? why?? "

"After that incident inside of my dressing room, i couldn't sleep everynight i'm hoping that he is beside me.... everynight i hope he is infront of me, wiping my tears, telling me that everything will be alright... most of all telling me how much he loves me..." She said while crying. She is staring at the wall when suddenly a memory flooding back in her head.

Flashback.....

"Jessica!" daniel yelled from downstair. She is lying on her bed. She didn't respond because she is not feeling well. She cover herself with her blanket.

"JESSICA, I'M CALLI---"

"are you okay?" Daniel asked her sounds worried in his voice. She still didn't respond. Daniel walked near to her and sat next to her.

"You're sick!" Daniel said.

"Sir... i--i'l..l be f... fine.." She said in her husky voice.

" you're cold. I have to do something to give you warm" Daniel said and he took of his shirt.

"Sir, no! You don't have to do that." She said obvious that she is shy.

"It's okay. Just close your eyes don't be afraid and don't be shy because we already did the stuff. You know?" Daniel said. With that she close her eyes and she felt something on her stomach.

Oh c'mon sir shut up! You rape me! Her mind said. And she felt daniel lying next to her and hugging her.

"I...it's awkward si---" Daniel cut her off by kissing her lips. She was shock but she didn't push him away. She let him because it gives her warm. Daniel pulled away but their foreheads are still touching.

"Sleep now and rest.. Or do you want me to prepare you something to eat so you can take your medicine?" Daniel asked. While he is speaking her eyes are focus on daniel's lips. Until she didn't realized that daniel is kissing her lips again. She waste no time and let him to kiss her until she kissed him back.