Jessica the missing puzzle

2 weeks

  Today is the started of filming for the voice uk audition, Jessie kept ignoring and avoiding danny, while danny kept looking at her almost all the time.

       They're having a break for 15 minutes and they were at jessie's dressing room. Four coaches are complete and they are eating on the table together.

       "I got an amazing artists, to be honest they are all amazing but sometimes they missed some  of the notes on the lyrics and some parts are out of the tune." Will.i.am started.

         "Exactly but we can't blame them." Tom replied.

         "They are nervious." Jessie added. Danny is just listening to them and he is next to jessie.

         "That's why we are here to teach them to be a better singers." Danny said

        "Yeah." Tom agreed.

        "Danny, next time don't wear denim on denim so that jessie can trust you." Will joked and they laugh. On the blind audition jessie said to the contestand don't trust people who wears denim on denim and he is wearing denim on denim. He knew what her point there but he choosed to laugh than to make an awkward reaction. He looked at jessie beside him, he knew that she is hiding what she is feeling and trying to act for others not to recognized everything.

         "Well ever since i love denim." He said with that jessie look at him but look away when he look back.They laugh.

        "coat is better" Jessie said

         "Anyway i'll go for now i'll check something. " Will said and they nodded suddenly tom phone rang and he excused himself too. They left alone.

           Few minutes later no one is speaking, they kept silent but jessie break the silence between them.

          "So what happened to your lips? where did you get that from?" Jessie asked not even dare to look at him. She felt him staring at her now

         " Do you want to kiss my lips to make me feel better?" Danny joke to her. She rolled her eyes around.

        "Kiss your face!" Jessie said and drink her water.

       "Where did you learn that? rolling your eyes around?" Danny asked and trying to do it he rolled his eyes too but he failed.

         "Is not your business." Jessie said danny touch her hands but she removed.

         "I miss you." Danny in a whisper. Jessie look around checking if someone's out there.

        "Please danny, not here!" Jessie said almost a whisper.

        "I love you jess, i really do. Someday i'll marry you." Danny said trying to held her hand but jessie's trying to get away.

        "Stop! Don't hold me please. If you are planning again please don't do that here, please." Jessie said with her eyes closed and crying. Danny wipes her tears but she stopped him.

         "Coaches , five minutes!" Staff shout from outside of the room.

        "I have to prepare." Jessie said and stood up. Danny stood up as well and check the door. They still have five minutes to go. He locked the door when he turned around he saw jessie's looking at him from the big mirror and she closed her eyes.

       "Not here please." Jessie in a whisper with her eyes closed. Danny walked near to her and wrapped his arms around her and turned her around.