My Baby...

8 Months later when she gave birth to her first child.  She still enrolled herself for school, even though she is now a mother but who cares? she want to finish her study, she want to graduate and have a beautiful life with her son. Her son is now 7 months old, She named her son Darren Ysmael and yes she used her surname. She doesn't care about the father of her kid anymore. She is focus on her dreams with her angel. She is glad that her mum is always at home taking care of her son, but if she had a time she is spending her time with her angel. Holly is always supporting her, she found a new friend named clair. She is glad that she has holly and clair as her bestfriend, they're always looking after her.

       Today is saturday and she has no school, so she will spend her time with her son, but holly called her to go to the mall with clair. She said yes and he will bring darren with her.

       "Mum, Dad, we'll go to the mall with clair and holly. We'll be back before 5 pm." She said with her son on her arms and her shoulder bag with the things of her son and hers. Her mum and dad nodded.

       She's just 19 turning 20 but she is proud to be a single mum. She loves her son so much. She regret nothing when she carried him in her arms. She loves everything of darren. If she's tired from school she's playing with him and her tiredness will fade away when she saw her son's smilling. That's why she said that her son is her angel.

     She take a taxi to go to the mall if where are holly and clair's waiting for her and son.

      Few minutes of riding finally from the window of the taxi she saw holly and clair, she get herself out of the taxi with her son and her shoulder bag after paying the driver and went near to her bestfriends.

     "It feels like you don't see us 10 years ago." Jessica said when holly get darren from her and kissing him nonstop.

       "You know your cheeky is so cute, babe." Holly said and they walk inside the mall.

      "I know." Jessica said.

       "He didn't look like you, jess." Clair said and she glare at her. "Peace" Clair said and sign piece. "But honestly he did not." Clair said and hug her. "I'm sorry my darling but it's fine." Clair added.

     "He looks like his dad?" Holly asked and clair nodded. "I told you jess in the first place." Holly said.

      "I know but i do not care." Jessica said and they went inside to the baby shop.

       "I don't know who he is." Jessica said .

        "Ahem! Are you sure?" Clair teased.

        "Yeah! He is not my ex. He just rape me that's why we had a baby." She said.

      "He is your EX boss and he is now the man who can't be moved. Oh i mean the script frontman." Holly said.

    "Whatever!" She said and rolled her eyes. She is now looking at the shoes for her baby. "What do you think about this?" She asked while showing them the shoes she choose.

        "That's nice. That's fit on him." Holly said.

       "Yeah. Take it jess. Let's buy him some clothes." Clair said.

        "Ahmm. Shoes is enough. I don't have a lot of money. So this is only." She said.

      "Oh. C'mon jessica don't worry about the money. For you and your baby." Holly said and she winked at her.

       "Yes for the little cheeky boy."  Clair said.

       "Oh guys stop spoiling my son." She said and laugh a little.