Memories

3 weeks later...

     "You may now kiss the bride" The priest said. Glen kiss holly's lips passionately.

     All the people around are clapping their hands with joy. Some of the girls are crying because of the happiness.

     Jessie is crying too. She is happy for her bestfriend, finally her bestfriend is married now it's her happiness to see her happy too.

     Its been holly's dream to get married to her long partner. For 5 years of her relationship with her boyfriend, glen is a blessing for her. Finally she found her true love to this guy.

    She accepted everything about to her fiance who is now her husband. Luke, her husband's first child is so close to her. she has no problem with it. She became his step-mother and she is glad and thankful most of all blessed that her husband's son accepted her as his father's partner in life.

     7 months left she can finally say that her life is already complete. It's her due date in 7 months. Her first child will come out soon and she is excited for that.

      They pulled away and look at the people around them.Her family, his family, her relatives and friends even Glen's too. She is happy because they are happy for the both of them. She won't h
ask for more. Her husband, luke and her baby on her belly is enough for her. They are her strenght and power. And finally she is also Power now. Mrs. Power.

     They walk together hand in hand on the aisle. Her nieces and glen's nieces are throwing the petals of flowers unto them even  some of the bride maids.

       At the end of the aisle they met their family and friends outside of the church.

      "Finally this is it! For the first time you found your soul mate and you got married. I'm happy for you, man!" Danny said while hugging glen so tight.

       "Thank you so much, man. Thank you for being with us as always. Thank you for those advices you are giving to us. We are blessed to have you as one of our bestfriends." Glen said. Glen is still can't believe that he is married to her. Until now he still have tears in his eyes. He is more emotional than her. She understand because she know glen too much. She knew how much he love her. Danny hug her too.

      "For 5 years. You finally got her. You captured her heart and i'm so happy for the both of you." Mark joined and hug glen too.They all hug each others. These guys are crazy sometimes but when it comes to their relationship they are serious for giving advices to them. They are also the reason why their relationship is so strong.

     "Thank You so much." She said

   People around them are screaming 'kiss' They look at each other. She wipes glen's tears and they shared the kiss. This is one of the happiest day of her life because she knew there's more.

----

  At the reception which is at holly's house in london. They decided here so that they can keep their relationship private. Nobody knows yet except the people around them. And another reason because they met for the very first time in this house.

     Jessie is just standing with clair. The newly wed are dancing together at the middle of the dance floor alone with the people around like them watching the couples. It's their first special dance as husband and wife.

   She is so happy for her bestfriend. She is imagining her life like her bestfriend too and she can't explain the happiness she is feeling if she is in holly's situation right now. What if she got married to the one she love the most? That's awesome but it's too impossible to happen. Because she loves danny and danny never love her. She thought at first that he is but nope he didn't. He's just playing up with her.