Lucky

1 Month later ......

"Uncle, please?" Danny begging stephen, they are now at his house  He invited Jessie's dad to come and stephen did. He is begging him to allow him to live with jessie.

"But she is still pregnant, Danny." Stephen said.

"Then i will take care of her." He said. Stephen look at him, and he look back at stephen. "I want us all together before she gave birth." He said. Stephen take his eyeglasses off and look at him.

"Give me one reason to say yes." Stephen said.

"I won't hurt her, I'll promise. I'll take care of her and the baby." He said.

"Should i need to believe in you?" Stephen asked and he look down.

"I know it's hard to trust me again, but please, I need them in my life, I need Jessie,I really need her in my life, uncle. Please." He said and he look up at him.

"Okay! Just promise me one thing? son. Don't ever dare to hurt her again or you'll never see her again." Stephen said.

"I promised!" He said and stephen smiled.

"Then you are free to get her now." Stephen said and he smiled

"Really?" He asked and stephen just smiled. "Thank you so much!" He said and he hugged jessie's dad.

"Just love her, okay?" Stephen said and he nodded

"I trust you. You can ask her to move in here anytime now. all you need to hear is her yes." Stephen said. "Anyway i'll go back to my work now." Stephen said and stood up. He do the same and hug stephen for the last time.

"Thank you so much." He said and stephen make his way out of danny's house to his car.

---

"I was talking to uncle stephen few hours ago and he said yes!" Danny said on his phone, while mark is on the other line.

"Really? That's good then, mate! When are you planning to ask jessie to move in with you?" Mark asked.

"Maybe tomorrow." He said.

"Oh i wish you a Goodluck man and i do hope she'll say yes and go with you." Mark said.

"I do hope so. Well i'm gonna tell her that holly and glen with their kids are with us too." He said. Glen and Holly with their kids harry and luke are moved to london 2 weeks ago now because holly missing her home, so he as their friend he offered his house since it's big enough and he loves them being around him.

"Oh yes that's good man. Anyway where are Glen and holly and the kids?" Mark asked. Mark is in dublin with his family.

"Glen is upstairs, holly and harry are in holly's mum. Remember her mum's house is just six house apart from here. And luke he is busy talking to his friends at his room. Glen, holly with harry are in the same room. Luke has his own. while danny's room would be his and jessie's room with their child.

"Oh what he is doing?" Mark asked.

"I don--- Oh he is here now. Going down the stairs." He said while looking to glen. "It's mark!" He said and he loud the speaker on.

"Hey, mark! What's up?!" Glen and sat on the couch.

"I'm great mate. Just missing the both of you. You are too far now." Mark said. He and glen said aww.

"Don't worry mate, we'll be back in dublin and don't forget our tour is so near to come." He said.

"Yeah so much excited." Mark said from the other line.