Respect?

Few weeks later after that night, He was too upset because he and his girlfriend have broken up when they were about to make love in bed, but they heard samantha's phone ringing, It's a guy. He asked sam about this guy and she said it's her fiance. He was so angry, sad, upset, broken, he felt mixed emotions that time. Samantha left him alone so that was their last day seeing each other. The last time he could remember that day is he was talking to Jessica, his maid and he was already drunk. He can still remember what she had said even tho he fell asleep but he doesn't mind her.

     He's now eating an apple while watching some action movies and Jessica is cooking for their dinner. To be honest he doesn't like jessica to stay at his house so he's planning to do something just to make her out of his life.

     "Jessica?!" He called her from the living room. Few seconds later, Jessica is now standing in front of him.

     "Yes sir?" She asked.

     "Get me one more apple." He said.

     "Sir, there's no more apple in the fridge." She replied and he looked at her while raising his left eye brow.

     "How long you've been staying here?You shouldn't say that anymore. If I need and asked something and there is nothing, go and buy!" He said and turned his attention on television. "F****** maid!" He whispered. Jessica made her way upstairs to get her jacket.

      His phone suddenly rang, he picked up and It's mark.

     "Dude, what's up?" Mark from other line.

     "Not much, you?" He asked still watching.

     "Well Glen and I are here standing in front of your house" Mark said.

     "Sometimes you guys are shit on surprising me. Well wait for my maid. I'll call her." He said before he had a chance to call her, Jessica just got down from upstairs wearing her jacket ready to buy him an apple at market. "My mates are in front of this house, can you open the gate for them?" He asked. she nod and walk away.

     "Please?" Mark on the phone. "You still don't know how to say please to her?" Mark.

      "Shut up!" He said. He doesn't want anyone to teach him how to respect others, aside from them.

     few seconds later he saw Mark and Glen, they sat down next to him and they shook hands.

     "Jessica, prepare juice for them." He said.

     "Please?" Mark again looking at him and Glen's laughing at them while shooking his head.

     "Dafuq?! Could you please stop correcting me?" He said

     "I will do as long as I want. You can say please to us but to her you can't" He said and he turned his attention to jessica, Who's standing in front of them.. "Whats your name again?" Mark asked her.

     "Jessica, sir." She answered shyly.

     "What are you waiting? Go and prepare their juice." He said to jessica. Mark slightly punch him in his arm.

     "Jessica, don't follow him. Just sit down there at the single couch and let him to do it by himself." Mark said while pointing at the single couch for her to sit down.

     "What the?! She's my maid! And it's her job!"Daniel said annoying.

     "But you should respect her, man!" Mark said.

     "Mark is right. She's a woman" Glen said.

     "I don't care! It's her job to follow me and I'm the one who's paying for her." He said and he turned his attention to Jessica. "WHAT?! Stop sitting there and do your job!" Daniel said. Jessica stood up followed by mark and stopped her. She look at mark, Mark nod signing to go back at her seat.