Two choices

"Mate!" He whispered to Glen, he is still crying and dying for what he had heard from holly. Glen and Mark knows everything, They knew the reason if why he find someone to get away from Jessie but he knows it's not a valid reason just because he wants to be away from her, He still hurt her and broke her heart.

"I know mate." Glen said. He pulled away and look at nicky who is playing at his crib.

"What should i do ?" He asked wiping his tears away but it can't stop.

"You shouldn't ask that mate. You should know what to do." Glen said, he look at him. "You should go to her and apologize to her family first of course. I haven't seen her yet, Holly just came home and told me about her. I was shocked and feel so sad." Glen said.

"I don't know how to start, i want to go there but i know her dad... Her dad won't allow me again, He trusted me for his daughter but what i did ? I hurt her and now....." He cried. "I want to see her." He added.

"Go for it mate. I can have nicky, don't worry." Glen said, he look at him but Glen just nodded at him.

"Maybe later ?" He asked, he doesn't know if how to face them again, he is not ready.

"The time is now." Glen said

"Do you think they would accept me again ? And do you think they will allow me to see her ?" He asked

"I don't know, but you'll never know if you won't try." Glen said.

"Give me some time alone Glen, Please ? And i'm begging you to look after nicky for a while." He begged Glen. Glen just smiled and said.

"It's okay, but please promise me you will do anything for her, i know how much you love her, please im begging you!" Glen said. He nodded and stand up

"I'm going to bed to think for a while." He said. Glen nodded. He started to walk up the stairs.

---

He's been lying on his bed for half an hour now. He misses Jessie too much, He is hoping that she'll be fine.

Jackie is his girlfriend as in true girlfriend but how he could tell her that he still love Jessie, His ex-girlfriend or better say the mother of his kids ?

He realized he needs to break up with Jackie first but it will be hard for him, He will hurt another woman.

---

He decided to go to the hospital but sad thing he didn't know if where's the hospital.

He grabbed his things and walk out of his house and now on his way to holly's family's house.

---

"May i know if where's the hospital ?" He asked Glen and Holly but holly is ignoring him. Harry and Nicky are playing together at harry's playmat.

"Hun ?" Glen said because Glen didn't know too. Still, holly didn't say something. He look around hoping that her family are here so that he can ask them but he saw nothing except the child who is sitting alone at the dining room with his back on him. He can hear him singing big white room silently, Jessie's song, while writing something. But anyway he ignored maybe its holly's nephew.

"Please hols." He begged, he saw holly looking at the child. He looks like 6 years old for him. Suddenly holly told her the address of the hospital.

He thanked holly and walk out of their house.

---

He bought 18 of white roses for Jessie, Because he knows it's her favorite since before.

While walking on his way to Jessie's room number, he saw stephen. They both stopped from walking and look at each other but he soon looked down, He can't look at him straight.

"Let's talk!" Stephen said in a whispered and walk passed by him. There's a lot of people maybe that's why stephen controlled himself.

He followed him and he didn't know if where they are going.

---

They are now at the corner of the street with nobody else near at the hospital.

He still looking down at his feet. Suddenly stephen puched him on his face he fall on the ground even the white roses fell off from his hands. That's hurt but he knows for stephen is not enough, He received another punched on his stomach from stephen, He can feel his anger, he knows the reason if why.

Before he got a chance to get up stephen gave another puched on his face. He wipes the corner of his lips, There he felt the blood. He let stephen because he knows it's all his fault.

He look up to stephen and saw tears streaming down to his face. Stephen sat down on the ground infront of him and hug him. He hugged him back and cried.

"I'm sorry! I trusted you! but what happened to my daughter ? what did you do ?" Stephen said while hugging him.

"I'm so sorry, sir please forgive me." He said. After all Stephen became his second dad.

"I want to kill you dan, but i know it's not the answer, and if i will i know Jessie won't be happy. But i want to hear your side, I want to know, dan, if what happened, why did you find another woman if you love my daughter ?" Stephen asked him, this time they pulled away to each other.

"I don't know, sir, I am so afraid, I'm afraid to hurt her more, Sir, it's so hard for me, I find another woman for her to walk away from me." He said while looking down.

"But why ? Why you are afraid ?" Stephen asked.

"Because I still can't accept the we lost darren, sir, i am afraid, i know in the future i will always blame her and i know i will also hurt her." He said while tears are streaming down on his face. Stephen wipes them away, He look at him.

"You are like my son, I do get your point, but you shouldn't do that to her, you shouldn't cheated on her, you should tell her, danny. But now i will give you a chance for the last time but please promise me this is your last if you will hurt her again i will never give you another chance and wouldn't talk to you anymore..." Stephen said.

"I promised sir." He said.

"I want you to break up with your girlfriend, If you wouldn't i won't let you to see my daughter." Stephen

"Bu---"

"No buts! If you love my daughter you will break up with your girlfriend, I won't let you to touch my daughter while you have a girlfriend." Stephen said. He didn't say anything

"You only have two choices , You will break up with your girlfriend or will be on Jessie's side ?" Stephen asked. He still didn't say anything.