I will fight for love

"Seriously??" Holly asked Jessie. Holly and Glen visited her to her house with harry, their son. She explained to them everything and now she knows that they knew everything because they told danny. It's fine for her because atleast they are always with her supporting her atleast it won't be hard for her to explain to danny everything because her family and friends are around her to help her with danny.

"We let each other go." She replied. They are at the backyard of their house.

"Really?" Glen asked with harry in his arms sleeping.

"Yeah. I don't know. We need some space but i love him and he loves me. We both love each other." She said and take a sip of her coffee.

"What about the baby inside you?" Holly asked.

"We talked about it. He will be with me on my due date." She said

"Did he say that or you just want him to be with you?" Holly asked.

"He said. He want to be the first one to see the baby. He is excited " She said rolling her eyes around. "It's like seriously? he really want to be a father." She added

"To be honest when you left his house when you were his maid? He said if he was awake when you left, he wouldn't let you go. He wants to have a baby with you. That is one of the reason if why he raped you twice." Glen said. She is just sitting there looking at glen. "He wants you to be the mother of his kid." Glen added.

"Did he actually said that?" She asked.

"Yeah. He said he asked you if you were pregnant after the first night you both did the stuff. then he said you say no that's why.. he did again to you.. He really loves to have a kid.." Glen said. She shook her head but she is not mad, he still love him. "But he said he doesn't like to have a relationship with you... But again when you left him he missed you so much, he realized he really loves you even though you were young." Glen said, she wipes her tears.

"I never know that." Holly said

"Well i didn't tell you and sorry. I think that's personal but now you know. I just respect my mate." Glen said looking at holly.

"No it's okay, you don't have to explain, I do understand." holly said and she saw glen smiling at her bestfriend before she say something there are holly and glen kissing each other. She look down.

"You both making me jealous." She said and she heard them laughing.

"Don't be because i know danny is planning something for you and for the baby, i know my mate, he is always planning something especially for you. But i hope if he ask you anything don't say no or you'll lose him." Glen said.

"I will never. I love him" She said.

"By the way harry is turning 1 next month, do you want to come?" Holly asked

"Where it will be?" She asked

"Dublin, don't worry about your ticket." Glen said.

"So?We'll see each other? I mean danny and I? That's great. I'm coming. I miss him." She said.

"You are madly inlove." Holly said and laugh, glen joined with her and she is just smiling.

"Can i ask something?" They look at her. "Glen if you were danny and you raped holly when she was 18 and she didn't tell you she was pregnant with your child because she is mad then you came like this, like mine and danny's situation, you love her and she loves you, what will you do?" She asked and glen is thinking for an answer

"I guess... for me? Just for me, okay? If i found out she was pregnant with my child and she lost it? Then we met again? And i love her? I wouldn't care about the explanation but i still need them....Of course i wouldn't think twice i will marry her even if we lost the child. But that is me, my opinion... Well i'm not danny." Glen answered so honest.