Only you and me

Danny woke up the next morning with his arms around jessie. Why do he love this girl? Even tho he knows to himself that jessie didn't love him.

He was worried about her because she said she had a nightmare and he is curious about her nightmare. But if jessie can't tell him it's fine for him. All he wants is to protect her and make her feel better.

He was about to ask jessie about her son but this happened again. The precious night with her. Maybe he can ask her if he recover about his feeling.

He loves her so much he promised jessie's dad again and he is thankful that stephen is trusting him again. He look at the bedside table and he is shock when he saw darren's picture with jessie. Darren is smiling while jessie's kissing his cheek. He felt his eyes wet but he wipes them away. He look at jessie. He thought jessie don't love darren but in this picture explained how much jessie love their son, he knows how much she love his son. He is regretting and blaming himself now. With that He kissed jessie's forehead. Jessie's head is in his chest with her arms around him too.

He saw the clock it's already 11 in the morning. They have nothing to do today but tomorrow they have to work for their finalist.

He started to kiss jessie's face to wake her up. With his right hand on her stomach while the left jessie's using it as her pillow.

Jessie stir up and she look at danny. He smiled at her and kiss her cheek. He stay in that position with jessie's eyes close still sleepy.

"I guess we should wake up now." He said looking at jessie again.

"Hmmm....." Jessie said still her eyes close. Danny laugh a little.

"I guess someone still want more." Danny said looking at her face. Jessie pulled the blanket to cover her body.

"You shouldn't hide that to me I saw that 1, 2, ahmm many times?" Danny said. She open her eyes and put her tongue out to him which made him laugh louder. Danny pulled the blanket off to her.

"Naahhh danny!" She said.

"Share your blanket to me. I'm also naked." He said while laughing.

"You should get up and wear your clothes now." Jessie said but danny hug her She felt his hand moving at her back.

"Stop!" She said and hug her pillow and close her eyes.

"Still sleepy? Did i make you tired?" Danny asked.

"Hmmm....." Only word she can manage to say. Danny shook his head.

"I'll get up now okay? and i'll prepare your breakfast. Love you." He said and kiss her lips. And he walk to her bathroom.

How he wish they are always like this ? What he says it's all true. But what is the meaning all of this? Naaah! Stop thinking danny just enjoy the moment that she is letting you to touch her, to stay with her and to do all of this like you both are a couple, most of all enjoy your moment being with her.

He got out from jessie's bathroom still wearing his clothes he wore lastnight. He went to jessie's kitchen to prepare their breakfast. He decided to cook saugage, egg and he toasted the bread.

After cooking he went back to jessie's room. He saw her still sleeping and lying under her blanket wearing nothing. He walk near to her.

"Jess.. Breakfast is ready." He said. He saw jessie's clothes she wore last night on the floor. He pick them all and put them on her basket. He walk to jessie's closet and get her clothes to wear today.

Again jessie still sleeping. He sat next to her and shaking her shoulder.

"Jess.... Girl.... wake up." Danny said. With that jessie look up to him still sleepy. He wraps his one arm around him and kiss her cheek. "Wake up, jessie." He said again because jessie closed her eyes again.