You'll be my husband

"I missed you so much!" Danny said and hug her tight. She turn around to face him and wraps her arms around his neck.

"I've missed you too." She said, danny kiss her lips. Few seconds they pulled away.

"You should have to te---"

"It's fine. It's really fine, okay? Don't worry about me. The baby and I are safe." She said smiling at him. With that danny look down at her belly.

"The baby bump is getting bigger now." Danny said and he kneeled down and kiss her belly.

"He really is. I want to show you the ultra sound." She said and danny look up.

"You have now?" He asked and she nodded. He stood up.

"It's really a boy. We'll be having a baby boy." She said.

"That is really awesome. I'm glad to know that." Danny said. "C'mon let's seat here." Danny said and they sat on the bed. Danny wraps his arms around her from her back.

"How are you?" Danny asked with his hand on her belly inside her clothes.

"I'm doing great and missing work so much." She said with her back on his chest.

"I know you miss doing tour, you miss singing on stage. Sorry if i am the reason if why you can't do that for this moment." Danny said and she just smiled.

"You don't need to say sorry, dan. It's our baby. This is our blessing, i'm willing to wait because i know i'm waiting for this angel. The angel of our lives." She said and she felt his lips at the top of her head.

"You don't have no idea how thankful i am, when you tell me i'll be having a baby again. You know how much i cried about darren ? when your dad told me about him? and you know how much it breaks my heart when i found out about princess? But i think everything is happened for a reason." Danny said and she wipes her tears.

"How did you know we'll be having this one?" She asked.

"I was awake when i was drunk, you thought i was asleep but no i wasn't, i was shocked when you told me about princess. I have no idea about that. i heard you talking about darren and you also told me about this baby until i felt my hand on your belly. I finally heard you talking about our kids even tho you didn't know i was awake. I'm so happy that time." Danny said.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about them. You know it's really hard for me, i don't know if how can i tell you, i know you still need my explanation, and i'm willing to explain everything but we have to wait, this baby inside me is more important than my explanation." She said looking up at him and danny is looking down at her.

"I know, and i'm willing to wait as well. The important is now, i can still wait for that. Just promise me you will." Danny said and she smiled at him. Until she felt his lips on hers. She feel the moment, she kiss him back, she miss this feeling, she doesn't care if they don't have relationship to each other. Is not important anyway. The more important this time is they both love each other.

"I do really love you." Danny said, she wipes his lips and turn around to face him.

"You know how do i miss you too? Sorry for not replying with your texts for 1 month, sorry if i didn't answer any of your calls. I just want to take a rest for myself, i don't want to think a lot of things. So sorry." She apologies

"No baby,. You don't have to. The important is, you are infront of me now." Danny said.

"Thank you." She said.

"When are you going back to london?" Danny asked her

"Tomorrow morning is our flight." She said and she saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Can you stay with me, tonight?" Danny asked.

"I'd love that. But you have to ask dad." She said.

"Your dad can't say no to me." Danny said and she laugh.

"Really? Well i think that's awesome." She said. "We should go back down now." She said and get up from bed and danny too.

"Promise me you'll come with me to my family home tonight?" Danny said

"If daddy will say yes." She said and danny pushing her gently until she felt her back on the wall. Danny's left hand is on her side and his left hand on her waist. She put her both hands on his chest and look straight at his eyes. He is staring at her and they are getting closer.

She felt his lips on hers, a very gently and passionate kiss she felt from danny. She closed her eyes and feel every second being with him. 

This moment is really awesome, this guy is really handsome, his lips is really so smooth. What she can ask for? Well how she wish this guy is truly her husband?.

"I love you, i hope you know that,
You're my world and i hope you know that too, You are the best thing happened in my life, i am willing to sacrifice everything i have, i am willing to die just promise me you're only mine, I am willing to take any challenges just promise me i am the only man who is allow to kiss your very sweet lips, i am willing to walk on fire, just promise me i am only yours at night when you need someone. I am willing to give all my money just promise me i will be the only father of all your kids in the future." Danny said when they pulled away. She smiled and wipes his lips and danny kissing her again.

She close her eyes for the second time around just to feel this moment, the best moment in her life. Danny move his lips and she does the same. She follow his moves and wraps her arms around his neck while danny wraps his arms around her waist.

"Everyday, i love you." Danny almost in a whisper and kiss her again. She doesn't care, she doesn't care with anythings. All she care is the love of her life is here, kissing her with all his love for her and the angel inside her.

"And i love our kids..." Danny whispered between the kiss and continue kissing her again.

Do you know how happy she is now? She is really happy, she knows how much danny loves her, maybe in the future they'll be together with their angel.

"Please give me more babies..." She laughed between the kiss and continue kissing him.

"Just promise me You'll be my husband" She whispered too between the kiss, "Because if you won't, this angel would be your last kid." She said and danny laughed.

"I will baby."Danny said with that they shut up and continue kissing.