Pieces of broken heart

"OMG!!! YOU ARE!! GOSH! But i'm happy for you!" Jessie said when holly told her that she is pregnant and getting married soon.

"I know babe. I just found out after he proposed to me." Holly said lying beside her on her bed.

"And that's great. He wouldn't marry you just because you are pregnant. He would marry you because of love." Jessie said.

"I know and I'm glad that he proposed before i found out. if he's just proposed because i'm pregnant i don't know if i can take it." Holly said.

"I got your point there and i'll do the same if i were you.I don't know what to think if it happen." Jessie said. "Anyway what do you think is that? Your baby inside you? What are you dreaming to have?" Jessie asked holly.

"Well i want a girl but glen wants a baby boy, again." Holly replied.

"Oh he already have one boy and he still want another want?" She asked.

"You know he loves baby especially boy but he loves girl as well it will be his princess, he said." Holly replied.

"You know what? I'm happy for you." She said and she felt a single tear fallin' from her face. Holly wipes her tears away.

"I'm sorry." Holly said.

"No don't be. It's fine. I just miss my son." She said and she gets her son's picture from her bedside and put infront of her.

"He's fine now, don't worry." Holly said. She's not taking off her eyes from the picture.

"I know. I just really miss him. I want to go back to our house." She said.

"Then go!" Holly said.She rolled her eyes around.

"We still have another filming for the audition tomorrow" She replied.

"Oh! I see. Anyway what happened during the filming?" Holly asked

"It's great! All of them are awesome!" Jessie answered

"Oh i see. How about darren's father?" with that question she remember what had happened to the both of then inside her dressing room.

"I want to kill him, i swear." She said.

"Why? what he did?" Holly asked her. Is she going to tell her bestfriend that danny kissed her? NO!

"Nothing. He is trying to irritate me by flirting to any girls there." She said. It's too late, she reacted too late, why did she say that?!

"Oh you are jealous because you're falling for him.I told you don't fall for him. But it's your choice" Holly said. She look at holly with her eyes wide open.

"Is not what you think. I'M NOT JEALOUS!" She said and cover her face with her hands. She heard holly is laughing now.

"Oh yes you are as you can see your face." Holly said trying to calm down. She removed her hands on her face and she glare at holly and say

"I'm not! he's not my type. No holly is not what you think. Don't assume too much because i never fall inlove with that rapist man." She said and now holly is looking at her without any expression in her face. She look back at her and said 'what?'

"Yes maybe he is a rapist but girl you are his first and last." With that her jaw dropped open for what holly said. "You better close that" Holly added and laughed a little.

"I don't believe. He has so many girls." Jessie replied and close her eyes.

"Believe me or not but he tell the lads and glen told me." Holly replied.