The only woman

Danny landed to ireland with himself. He went straight to his family house. This is his home but before he got here he broke the heart of the woman he loved.

He loves jessie but he need to get away from her for a reason. Glen and holly are currently at his home. They moved here now after their 4 months of staying in U.S after their wedding.

   Soon glen will be a father again. He felt the sadness when he think that his bestmate will be a father again. He still can't get over with the news he heard from stephen about his son and until now he needs a clear explanation from jessie if why she didn't tell im in the first place.

   That's his reason if why she left her. Jessie seems like his girlfriend these past few days, to be honest he wants to talk to her and tell her that to promise him that he is her only boyfriend but he can't do that.

   He is afraid he might hurt her physically if when the times come. He is afraid to get into a relationship with her because he doesn't know if he can forgive jessie if she tell him hat had happened to their son.

   He loves her, yes he really do but he doesn't want to be with her officially if jessie will not tell him about their son. He didn't tell her that he already knows about darren, he still want to hear from her mouth that she and him had a son. But everyday he was with her it feels like jessie is not planning to tell him.How could they step forward for a serious relationship?

   He can forgive her, the only thing he wants to know is about his son from her mouth, he wants her to explain to him everything even tho it will hard for him, he knows to himself that he can't be mad at her forever, no matter how world will make them fall apart he still want jessie  to be his wife in the future and be the mother of his kids in the future as well althought she's already the mother of his son he wants to start again with her but it wouldn't start again if jessie will not tell him.

   He gives himself a time for her. he was hoping after finals jessie will tell him but she still didn't and he can't deal to live with her if they won't talk about the kid. He doesn't want to start the topic about it as always he is saying he wants to hear it from her mouth that they had a son.

     "I thought you love her,man?" Glen asked him.. They are sitting at his bedroom with holly.

     "Yeah, but i don't want to marry her or ask her to be my girlfriend if we won't talk about darren." He said.

    "I guess , jessie is not ready to tell you, yet." Holly said.

   "I know, i understand but she let us to do like what couples are doing in their normal life. We shared in bed at night both in fire, we kissed almost every minute, we both teling each other how much we do love each of us. If i can ask her to marry me i already did but i can't because she still not even tell me about the kid. " He said with tears in his eyes.

   "Why don't you try to tell her that you know about darren already?" Glen asked with that he shook his head.

    "No... i won't. I want her to tell me first. If she'll do i won't be mad at her, i can forgive her, i guess." He said

   "But dan, you don't have to leave her there just to avoid.You can still be with her. We'll never know one day she will tell you." Holly said.

    "I wish she'll do. But i think she has no plan to tell me. although i knew it already." He said.

  "But why you don't want her to be your girlfriend?" Glen asked

   "Is not that i don't like her to be my girlfriend. To be honest i want her to be my wife. But i can't ask her this time i don't want to marry her of she wouldn't tell me about the kid. She should tell me first before we get into there. i want her to let me know so we don't have to argue if we become a couple like you." he said. "Because i'm afraid i might hurt her physically if she tell me about her son and we already married? I don't know if i can control myself. I know myself to well of i'm angry." He added.

   "Man, you have to wait. She is not ready yet and i know you can understand that. She is a woman and the baby lived inside of her for 9 months and it's hard for her to tell the father of the baby if what had happen to their kid. She is afraid too, especially right now. I know how much it's etting hard for her because she is now in love with you. He is afraid dan, she is thinking you might leave her if she tell you especially how much she love you now. My only advice please try to understand her statement if she already tell you about darren and stop yourself from thinking that she doesn' love your son  If you only knew how much she love your kid you will understand all of this." Glen said.

   "I know but i wish she'll understand if what i am feeling." He said.

   "Actually i have to tell you something." Holly said he look at her.

   "What is it." He asked.

   "Since we are open to each other i want to tell you if why she can't tell you this time. Did jessie told you that she had a nightmare?" Holly asked and he nodded. "It was about you. She said you found out about darren and you got angry at her until ....." Holly paused.

  "Until??" Both him and glen asked.

   "You killed her. She was so afraid that time. She doesn't know what to do but she said she was thankful because you were there until she told me the magical night happened again between you and her." Holly said . He's in shock, he never thought that she had a dream like that. Now he knows why jessie is so hot that night beacause of the fear.

   "She told me that she had a nightmare but never told me if what it was." He said. "I wouldn't do that to her. To be honest i would dare to find someone else than to kill her." He said.

   "But please danny try to understand her if she will tell you." Holly begged.

    "I will try my best i hope we sort this out." He said.

   "be an umbrella this time , danny, for her. If it's raining, cover her with your body so she won't wet. Be a blanket, for her if it's cold wraps your arms around her. Mostly be yourself, do what you feel for her if you really love the only woman in your life." Holly said while he is staring at the ceiling.