Think of me

The semi finals went well. Vince and Becky are so amazing. And vince is her finalist but becky did her great job on the show, she does her best and jessie knows that she enjoyed being part of the show. Becky learned much on music because her and jessie also learned much thing from becky.

She is walking to her dressing room when suddenly her phone beep signing that someone texted her. She stopped from walking and read the text.

I'm here outside of your hotel room. I need to talk to you. I'll wait for you. - Danny.

She released a sigh and continue walking to her dressing room. Being with danny on the show is really amazing but behind the camera they are not in good terms. She still love him but she hate the fact the after the night between them it was only one night stand for him. Great! she is fool again! But you can't blame her. She is just loving him.

When she got to her dressing room she collected all her important stuff like her hand bag and etc. Before she walk out of her dressing room she decided to reply on danny's text.

I'm sorry. I spend my time with becky and vince after the show. I'm on my way now. - Jessie.

She hit the send and started to walk out of her dressing room. She is just curious if why he wants to talk to her.What is wrong? But oh well jessie if you want to know, hurry up!

She got to her car and started the engine. On her roadtrip someone is calling to her phone. She decided to pick up

"Hello?" She asked from the other line.

"Hey jess! How's the live show?" Holly asked.

"Oh it's you! It was great. Vince is my finalist but becky is amazing too. Anyway how about you? How are you?" She replied.

"Oh that's great! Tell vince i say hi. And yeah me and glen are planning to go back to uk then after that we'll move to dublin." Holly said

"Aww you are going too far from me." She said in her sad tone. "First it was clair. She moved to U.S for her work and now you're going to move to irelnd. Well because you want to be with you love. so that's fine." She said. She is happy now. Happy for her bestfriend that she'll be with her husband forever.

"Aww don't worry babe, because glen promised me we'll always visit you there and my family in london. As of now we'll going to stay in dublin and his son is there too. And speaking of clair. I heard that ben is here in U.S with her." Holly said with that she's in shock. She parks her car for a while.

"Am i hearing those words clear? What do you mean? Are they dating?" She asked excitedly.

"Based on glen they are. Ben decided to follow clair when she went back here in U.S and since the script still have nothing to do, i guess ben take his chance to confess his feeling for her. I was actually talking with clair on phone last night and we'll meet later night. She was with ben last night." Holly said.

"Oh damn! I knew it! She is next to you. During your wedding day she told me she likes someone and that someone asked her to dance with him on the dance floor with you and glen." She said.

"OMG! I realized now! clair was dancing with ben that night." Holly said.

"Exactly! That someone she like is ben. And now you told me they're dating. Wow! " She said. The news about her bestfriend is suprised her. Her bestfriend is now inlove and she knew it if where this going on. She knows that her bestfriend will be happy and safe in ben's arms.

"Oh c'mon jessica. Let our bestfriend to love him." Holly said.

"I know i'm just suprised and happy for her. Maybe ben is the reason if why she is not dating someone else these past few years. Because ben is the one who deserves her love." She said.