Worth to wait

3 Days ago...

Danny and her are now sitting at the middle of their bed with their baby Daniel Prince Nicholas Ysrael O'Donoghue but they are calling their son as nicky.. Nicky is on her arms while danny is behind her with his arms around her.

Danny starting to kiss her cheek, while she is talking to their son who is wide awake now.

"I guess he got nothing from me." Danny said to her, She look at him and their eyes met.

"I swear he got something from you." She said and winked at danny. She felt his lips on hers. She smiled and they pulled away.
"It feels like yesterday." Danny said. She just smiled.

---

She woke up in the afternoon and she saw her son sleeping on danny's chest. Danny is sleeping too with his arms around nicky.

She get up from the bed and walk out of the room and let them to sleep.

When she get down the stairs she saw Glen and Holly at the living room watching movie. Harry is sleeping on his crib. Luke is in dublin at the moment for his school.

"Hey!" She said to get their attention and sat on the single couch next to Holly and Glen

"Where's the boys?" Holly asked her.

"Sleeping upstairs." She said and watch the movie they are watching.

"Oh. So how's being a mum, again?" Holly asked her again.

"Hard but it's amazing." She said.

"I'm sure danny will miss you both. We'll going back on tour tomorrow. Then we all gonna be back after month." Glen said.

"Yeah. He said that and on the next month before you come back i swear i'll be on my alive tour. So i can't meet up with danny before he come back. we can't see each other." She said.

"Aw! i think that is hard?" Glen and she nodded.

"Not planning to tell the public, yet?" Glen asked her.

"I guess danny will. But me not at the moment. I have to focus on the tour and i don't want people to talk about my son while i'm touring around it will make me not comfortable.. I guess danny can handle them, he can tell everything. But me it will be hard if i will do that. So i'll let danny at this moment. You both know the media. They won't stop asking once you said one thing about you, so that would be hard for me." She said.

"Yes it will. So let danny for a while since he can manage that tho.." Holly said and she nodded and said yeah.

"Anyway you won't see danny before we come back from tour?" Glen asked and she nodded.

"How about nicky, where do you leave him?" Holly asked.

"Well we decided if i start my alive tour and he isn't still here i will leave nicky to my mum." She said

"Oh you have to adjust, jess. That would be hard. Glen will be with danny on tour start tomorrow and in the next day i'll be teaching the teenagers for class dance in america for 2 weeks." Holly said and she saw glen looking at holly in shocked.

"What? You did not tell me that?" Glen said. She shook her head.

"Oh you should explain holly." She said and laugh.

"That's why i did not tell him." Holly said and she can see glen not taking his eyes off to holly as if waiting for her to explain.

"Oh mister! Stop looking at me in that way! I will only be gone for 2 weeks." Holly said and she is just sitting there listening to them. Couple arguments begin!