Big White Room

Holly is now infront of her family door, Its 6 in the morning now She knocked and there is her husband seems shocked because of her eyes, maybe. She never stop crying since when she arrived at the hospital. Glen hug her and pulled her in.

"Where are my family ?" She asked when they pulled away.

"They went to jay's house. What happened to you ? Glen asked, she cry again . Glen pulled her into a hug and she cry on his shoulder.

"Where's darren ?" She asked again.

"He is upstairs still sleeping with harry, again please answer me, what happened to you ? Did you tell Jessie about darren ?" Glen asked. She pulled away and sat onnthe couch, Glen sat next to her. She shook her head.

"She is in the hospital now." She said and look at him.

"What ? What happened ?" Glen ask in shocked.

"She experienced car accident yesterday when she was on her way home to her parents." She said.

"Oh my god! Danny is in the hospital ?" Glen asked.

"Do you think he would be there if he is with his girlfriend today ? I saw him outside of his house with his girlfriend, obviously he knows nothing. I will get nicky to him later." She said. "Jessie was hurt so bad, She fell into a coma." She added.

"WHAT ?" Glen asked

"I hate your bestfriend, I will talk to him later, Uncle stephen want to talk to him but he said he doesn't want to. He let me to tell danny about Jessie's condition and i hope he won't regret for hurting her." She said.

"I don't know what to say. But what about darren ?" Glen asked her.

"I will tell Jessie's family but i won't tell danny." She said.

She told everything to her husband if what happened to Jessie, She can't stop crying because of her bestfriend's condition.

---

Danny is alone at his house with nicky, They are playing together, Jessie went to her family's home yesterday. He let her go, so that he can be with his girlfriend, maybe tomorrow she'll ask her to move in with him, His girlfriend is at her work now obviously, working.

His sisters are flew to ireland earlier, he told them he will take care of his son, and he told them to look after their mum.

Suddenly the door opened. There is Holly and Glen. He stood up amd put nicky on his crib.

"Hey." He said walking near to them. Suddenly holly slapped his face. He look at her again.

"Why ?" He asked. Glen is just standing behind her.

"Why ? Ask yourself if why! How did you do that to Jessie, Danny ? We all trusted you for her! We thought you won't hurt her!" Holly said. Obviously she is angry but he can understand that. Oh c'mon danny! pretend! Pretend that you don't love Jessie anymore so that you won't hurt her more. That is the other part of his brain saying.

"Okay! But hello people changed! You can't blame me though if i found someone better than her." He said. Oh please shut up danny! But anyway continue on your acting skills!

"People changed ? Great! I hope she'll changed too! It's all your fault danny! Do you have any idea if what she's been through since you came into her life ? You don't have danny! And i just want to say you have no reason to blame her if you lost darren! At first place it wasn't her fault! It was all your fault!" Holly said. He shook his head. Yeah it wasn't my angel's fault but i'm afraid i might blame her again, i know myself even more. Again his mind said

"Seriously ? Are you all want to blame me if why darren is gone now ? To let you all know, in the first place i have no idea about him, I don't even know before that i have lost a child! So obviously holly, It was your bestfriend's fault! And do you have any idea how shit she is ? I once realized she can't be a mother to my kids! Now i'm regretting that she is the mother of my kids!" He said and look at Glen. "Bring her out mate before it's too late." He added and Glen knew of what he is on about. Oh damn daniel, why did you say that the love of your life can't be the mother of your kids ?! UGH ever since she was 18 he's been dreaming that Jessie would be the mother of his kids in the future and it happened now. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING THEN, DANIEL ?! UGH!

"Don't ever dare, dan! Listen to her first!" Glen replied.

"Really danny ? She should be the one to say that! You shouldn't be the father of her kids! She deserves better than you! How i wish she never met you! How i wish she never believe in you!" Holly said. Oh please forgive him holly, he just want to say that words so that he can't hurt your bestfriend more.

"Did she sent you here to fight ? Well---"

"Shut your mouth mate! I know if what you'll going to say!" Glen said.

"You should bring her out here now!" Danny said.

"Still you don't want to pull down your pride! What kind of man, are you, danny ?" Holly asked him.

"Why ? You should have to know that ? Isn't that obvious that i don't love your bestfriend ? To let you know i only used her as my bedmate!" He said directly with that holly slapped him again. Fuck danny! THAT'S NOT TRUE! UGH! WHY IT'S SO HARD ?!

"How can you still say tha--"

"Easy! Because i don't love her." He said. YOU LOVE HER, DANIEL! His mind couldn't stop fighting. UGH!

"HOW CAN YOU STILL SAY THAT TO MY BESTFRIEND ? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA IF WHERE SHE IS NOW ?" Holly shout when he cutted her off.

"I do not care about her." He said but the truth he wants to know. he miss her so bad he wants to kiss her again, her lips, everything about her! UGH! he sat on the couch. This time he doesn't want to talk to her, he wants them to get out now.

"Jessie is in the big white room, with lot of wires connected to her body, she is not moving, not even opening her eyes, she's been sleeping for hours now, she is suffering her life , she experienced car accident yesterday when she was on her way to her family home, and now tell me how can you still say that to my bestfriend ?" Holly asked him. He look up at her. While she was saying that he felt his heart broken into pieces, he can't say a word. He look down and tears are streaming down his face. SHOCKED!

Everything seems too slow, It feels like he can't hear any sound, his heart stopped from beating , How everything seems so fast ? Why Jessie ? Why her ? Why did he say a lot of words to her and to her bestfriend ? Poor daniel! How he can handle this ?

Suddenly his knees fell off the floor, He cried out, This is all his fault! His forehead is now touching the floor.

Why danny ? Why did you hurt the love of your life, daniel ? Why do you have to say that words just to be away from her ? Why do you have to use someone for her to walk away from you ? and why are you so coward?! If you truly love her you will understand her and you will not be afraid or even think about the future to hurt her more ! Instead you will think of your future being happy together with your son and with her!

Such a coward, you are daniel! And now what ? What happened to the love of your life ? You might not hurting her in the future but she is now dying! And obviously that is because of you! NO! SHE WON'T BE GONE! HE NEEDS HER IN HIS LIFE!

"I hope you'll be happy now. Enjoy your life with your girlfriend." Holly said and walk away but Glen stayed. He heard him.

"I'll follow you hun, give me some time with danny." Glen said and Holly is Gone now.

He cried out loud, Glen is rubbing his back, he look up and hug Glen, He cried on his shoulder. WHY DANIEL ? WHY ??