Great father

She finally did! She make him believe that she is with someone! Nope she is not. She talked to her good friend if he can be her fake boyfried.

She want to stay away from him, she doesn't want him to know about the baby in her belly. And yes she is not planning to tell him about this again. What if this baby will leave her too like her two kids? But no! Please be fair! Not again!

Battle round was done she, with her fellow coaches are now at the pub to celebrate the successful show for the battle round and the next round is knock out.

Obviously danny is drunk. He is talking nonsense things to them, when suddenly he become emotional. For tom and will it's normal because they knew he is irish. For her it's normal too but she is nervious what if he told them about their past? No!

"My heart is broken" Danny said and take a sip of his wine.

"You're always broken danny." Will joked and they laughed. She tried to join.

"Well there's someone always breaking my heart." Danny said again. She look at him, danny is not looking at her, he is looking on somewhere.

"Is that the girl you were telling us? I mean the reason why you used hazel?" Tom asked. She was shocked. She look at tom waiting for more but she heard danny saying yeah.

"Anyway why did you used her?" Will asked. She is just there sitting with them with a juice in her hands because she is pregnant so this time no wine.

"We make a deal. She has fiance. Her fiance is always busy onhis work so when we met at the bar she told me if i can be her fake boyfriend so i said yes but also said if she can deal to be my fake girlfriend too infront of this girl."  She look down. Is she that girl he is talking about? No! Stop being assuming jessica!

"Then what's your problem with this girl?" Tom asked.

"It's so complicated tom. I don't know if who i am for her. You know? we shared in bed many times yeah you're thinking the right thing we did and we have no clarification if we are a couple or not." Danny said, she look at him. She is! So they're thinking the same?

"Maybe she is not ready, yet?" Will asked.

"I don't think so but now i'm hurting after all the time we were together she is with someone now then here i am. She left me broken." Danny said. She look down.

"Hey jess! Are you okay?" Danny asked. She look at him.

"Yes. I'm just tired and sleepy." She lied.

"Oh you should go home now, jessie." Tom said.

"You want me to call you a taxi?" will asked. She shook her head.

"No i'm fine. I have a car outside." she said.

"You want me to drive for you?" Suddenly the drunk danny asked.

"Seriously? No danny, you're drunk." She said. suddenly tom's phone is ringing.

"It's mrs. jones, so i should go now. Have a goodnight guys." Tom said. They all hug him and tom started to walk away. Only the 3 of them left.

"Will, would you mind to help me to get him to my car? I will drive him to his home." She said when she saw danny sitting on his chair with his head on his arms on the table.

"Oh yeah you sure you can drive for him?" Will asked.

"Of course. We can't leave him here, don't we?"

"Oh no. C'mon let's bring him to your car." Will said. She asked one of the waiter to help them. She get his things and she walk next to them.

When they got danny in, they thanked the waiter.

"Thanks too will. I know you will still have a good time with your friends." She said.

"Yeah. Apl. is coming. Anyway have a goodnight and thank you for keeping our mate." Will said. They hug each other and she got into the driver seat.

While driving she can't stop looking at danny, he is sleeping.  She held his hand.

---

She finally got him to his room. She get him a comportable clothes and she get a small wet towel.

She wipes his face and his arms. She took off his shirt she can't feel awkward anymore.

When she finished changing his clothes she sat next to him and staring at him.

"You are too drunk." She said.

"I'm sorry, danny. I have to stay away from you for the sake of our kid." She said and held his hand. "I know you wouldn't hear me." She added and place danny's hand inside of her shirt to her belly.

"It's your third child, dan." She said and she felt her eyes wet.

"I will intoduce him/her to you in the right time if she/he can be with us forever. As of now i'm afraid. I don't want to dissapoint you, we lost two beautiful children, and i don't know if how can i tell you about them. But i hope if the right time's come, you will understand me. I'm so sorry." She said.

Few minutes of staring at him makes her comfortable, his hand is still on her belly. She felt danny moved. She put her head on his chest and close her eyes.

----

She woke up in not comfortable position and something's moving inside her shirt. She get up and she saw danny staring at the window.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep ." She said and danny look at her.

"It's okay. Jess, i miss you." Danny said and she look away.

"Da----" Danny cutted her word by kissing her lips. She didn't move, she let him to do what he wants and add the fact that she like this, she love to be with him. Or maybe because she is pregnant?

They pulled away, danny's hand is still on her belly but she let him because this is danny's favorite part of her body to touch.

"Im sorry. You were mine but now you weren't mine anymore." Danny said.

"I'm so---"

"It's okay. But can i ask some time before you leave?" Danny asked. "Can you laid here for a while with me?" Danny asked. She look at the clock. It's just 3:30 in the morning. She said yes and she lie down next to him but she was shocked when danny pulled her shirt up and started to kiss her belly.

Danny always doing this to her since when she was his maid before, but she was shocked because her baby is there but at some point it's a good feeling.

He look down at him, danny is kissing her belly very gently, she placed her hand at the back of his head and the other one is on his arm.

Someday they can be a couple, danny can be hers, someday. One day they can be a happy family. One day she can tell him everything.

Just in the right time. Now she knows how much she love this guy, and this guy is the one and only father of her kids.

She doesn't want to tell him at this point, she doesn't want to dissapoint him, she know danny wants to have his own kid, and she is lucky that danny is the father of her kids because she knows he can be a great father ever. Even tho they lost two kids and she hope this time they wouldn't lose this.