I care because I love you

She stayed at holly's house in ireland for a little while, She want to talk with Danny, She want to know everything.

She's worried about him, when she found out about his lung cancer she was shocked and she cried at the night before she slept.

Why it should be him ? She might hate him but she doesn't want him to die.

What about their kids ? and what about her ?

She still love him, even though she has a boyfriend, She realized she can't forget about him. For all these years they've been together they had so much memories, memories that she can't forget and will never forget.

She might say that she love her boyfriend, but her love for danny is still in her heart.

She thought she got move on but when she cried the night she realized how much she still love him. She love him more than ever.

She talked to her son, she said sorry for everything she'd say to him about his dad.  They cried together and hoping that Danny would talk to them later.

She's planning to see him, today, and she do hope to catch up with him.

Based on glen, danny is staying at the hotel for a moment to get more rest and to be alone. And glad that glen gave her the address of the hotel.

"Son, wake up, we'll see daddy today." She said, waking her son up. Darren looked up.

"Okay mum, 5 minutes, i'm still sleepy." Darren said, poor him, he likes danny, And she still remember when she was with danny. She's always the first one to wake up before him.

"Okay, I'll go down, i'll talk to your uncle glen then i'll take a bath." She said and started to walk out of the room with nicky with her.

---

"I was talking with dan." Glen said while they're having breakfast now, She's done with everything and glad that darren is awake now, maybe he's excited to see his dad and  say sorry to him.

"What was it?" She asked looking at glen.

"I just asked him if where he is, then he said at the hotel, the address i gave to you, I asked if what he was doing, then he replied nothing, he said he felt bored." Glen said, she just nodded

"Do you want to see him just because you're worried?" Glen asked.

"I want to see him, because i'm worried and aside from that i was shocked to know his comdition and maybe..... i still have this feelings for him." She said looking at darren.

"Whatever your plans, do it, Just please don't give him hope that you will be with him if you can't. Just let him be alone if you can't be his lover anymore. This is just an advice from a friend." Glen said and she just nodded at him.

"I won't hurt or leave him ever again." She said and glen smiled at her.

"Thank you, I just don't want to lose my best mate." Glen said... Silence formed between them. She doesn't want to lose him too.

"I don't want too." She said and looked down. "We have to go, We'll be back if danny will kick us out.Will let you know, Thank you so much." She said and they smiled to each other.

She carried nicky in her arms and walked out of the house with darren next to him. He held her hand and said.

"I wish he could still accept us." Darren whispered. She called a taxi and told taxi driver the address.

"He will baby. Your daddy loves you and nicky." She replied.

"What about you?" Darren asked with that she looked at him and smiled.