Take your chance

Everything is not easy, It's so complicated. Life is not just to live your life the way you like or the way you love. You have to take any challenges and trials. Without them, life is boring, You wouldn't learned the things you want to learn. You won't see what real life is. You have to face anything. Be ready for everything. If there's a storm you have to be ready and prepare. If you won't, your lost.

That is what daniel's doing at the moment. He is facing everything in his life. It's really hard for him.

He is lying on his couch at his dressing room at the voice and staring at the space while his head is flooding all the memories back. Started when he first fell in love to a woman, he didn't expected that to happen to him, and the day when he lost his dad. His dad is very supportive to him, everything he wants to do in his life, his dad just only there supporting him even though he make a decision to live with his own far from them. He lived in london because he loves to be there far from his family but after all he regretted everything. He went back to his home when his dad passed away and he stayed with his family. He apologies to them almost everyday even though they're always telling him that he did nothing.

All the mistakes he'd done are in his head. He felt his tears
are falling from his eyes.

"....it's not too late sir, to do something new"

This words are running in his head, Jessie said this to him when the first time they talk in a serious talk, the time when he was drunk. Everything she said to him are still fresh in his mind.

He get up on the couch and went to the place if where the other coaches are.

He found them at will's dressing room, chatting and laughing together but jessie's laugh is sounds melody in his ears. He sat on the couch beside will.i.am and joined to them.

"Where have you been?" Will asked him. He look at will and answered

"I'm just in my dressing room. My head is hurting." He lied.

"Are you okay, son?" Tom asked him worriedly.

"Yes tom I am." He answered.

"That's great. Are you sure you are?" Tom asked once more. He just nodded at him.

"You seems so quite everytime we're having a break. Do you have a problem?" Will asked.

"No i don't. I'm just thinking something and don't worry is not what you think. i'm fine and it's normal because i'm always thinking something." He replied.

"Boys, he is the man who loves music maybe he is just thinking what songs to write?" Jessie said with that he look at her and their eyes met each other.

"Yeah! Exactly!" He said not even taking off his eyes on her. Jessie look away. "Anyway i'll talk to someone, i'll be right back." Danny said and excused himself.

he made his way down the hall way and when to the lobby. While walking someone walk with him. It's a girl with a blonde hair. He ignored for a moment and searching the name he wants to call on his contact list.

When he sat down on the lobby's couch the girl is infront of him. He is dialing the number now but he put down his phone for a while.

"Excuse me? May i help you?" He asked and the girl sat down beside him.

"Yes! I want to talk to you." The girl said while looking around.

"May i know who you are?" He asked and the girl removed her shades.