Danny and Darren

All the memories when she was with danny are all coming back in her head. No matter how was bad danny to her when she was working at him 5 years ago there's still the good side of danny.

Flashback.....

"Have you already eat dinner?" Daniel asked her. who just got home from his work and she is getting his back pack from him. Danny sat on the couch and looking at her while taking his shoes off.

"I haven't sir... Ahm i forgot to ask for money to buy anything.... i forgot to tell you this morning that the frigde is empty..." She said with her head looking down and nervious. Her boss might be angry to her again. She prepare herself.

"You didn't eat breakfast and lunch?" Daniel asked and look at his watch. "It's already 9 pm." Daniel added. She is really nervious but she still answer him.

"I ate breakfast sir....ahm when i cook. but lunch is... not.. i mean...." She doesn't know what to say next. she just standing infront of daniel with his bag in her hands. She saw danny wearing his shoes again.

Once daniel done wearing his shoes again he stood up.

"Give me that." Daniel said in smooth tone. She gave his bag. Danny put it down his bag on the couch and get something inside of it.

"Come with me." Daniel said and he started to walk out the door. she is nervious but she still followed him. If she didn't he will yell at her. She is just only wearing her big t-shirt and short with slippers in her foot.

When daniel is locking the gate she speak.

"Ahm....sir, i'm just only wearing ahm...... i mean..... ahh..."

"What's wrong with your clothes? That is fine. You look good. C'mon." Daniel said when he locked the gate. they walk to daniel's car. Daniel already got in but she doesn't know how to open the car. Poor jessica. She heard daniel saying to come in but she is trying to open by pulling the car door.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked who is now next to her.

"I'm s...sorry sir. I just don't know how to open your car door." She admitted but she saw daniel just smiled.

"That is easy. I'll teach you." Daniel said "You have to pull this up, like this, yeah and before pulling, okay? Oh see? That's easy." Daniel said. She was expecting him to yell but instead he taught her.. "c'mon try it." Daniel said and he is just watching her. She did what he say. and she made it! It's so easy! poor jessica! Damn! you can't blame her because she doesn't have a car.

"I made it!" She said like a kid. When she look at danny she saw the serious mood in his face but after some seconds she saw hin laugh like he is happy for her. and it feels like she achieved something big. She closed the door for a while "I'm sorry sir..ah...ahm.."

"It's okay. C'mon i know you are starving now. Let's get you in." Daniel said and open the car door for her.But she didn't move. she turn to him.

"Ahm sir. it is okay if i come with you....you know i look dirt-----"

"You are not. Now get in and let's go on somewhere." Daniel said and she got in his car with her boss help.

Once daniel got in to the driver seat and started the engine someone calling on his phone. He picked up and she just stared outside the door. The car move on their way wherever daniel will bring her.