I promise

Danny pulled away from Jessie and he knows Jessie still want more, but he can't do this. She got a boyfriend.

"Why?" Jessie asked

"What, why? We shouldn't do this." He said and was about to walked away but Jessie grabbed his waist.

"Sir..." He looked at her.

"Please don't do this to me." He begged trying not to cry.

"I will as long as i love you." She said but he shook his head.

"What about your boyfriend?" He asked her, He doesn't want to be another man in her heart.

"I will talk to him and break up with him, i know he will understand me, I will fix everything i said, I know it's wrong and it's my fault but danny please don't send us away from you, We are your family, Just pleasee!" She begged.

"Come back if you already broke up with him, but don't force yourself to be with me just because of my condition, Jess, i only want you to be happy, so if you're just here because you found out about me just please go back with your boyfriend and i wouldn't be mad at you." He said trying to pull away from her hug. Suddenly jessie hit his chest.

"When did you learn to send me away?" She asked him, He just looked at her. "Have you forget your promise when we first met? The night when you get home and you were drunk?" with that he got confused. What was his promise?

When he was about to say something he felt her lips kissing him again.

"if you can't remember just listen to me."

Flashback...

"Okay, Jessica, i need to go now,I think daniel will get home later i'm not sure about the time. Bye." That's ailish , Daniel's mum, It's her first day today. She nodded and she left alone at her boss' big house.

----

It's already 10 in the evening and she just woke up because she heard her boss knocking then she realized she locked the door while waiting for him until she fell asleep at the couch. She stood up and walked near at the door then she opened, There she saw her boss, drunk. She help him to get in and laid him down on the couch.

"Bring me to my room." Her boss, daniel said. She nodded and help him to get upstairs.

Once her boss got inside of his room , she went near to his closet to get him a shirt. He's too drunk.

"Sir, you have to change your clothes." She said and gave him his shirt but danny didn't moved so she decided to take his shirt off. When she was about to wear his shirt to him he stopped her.

"It's okay, I prefer to sleep with no shirt." He said with his eyes close.

"Okay sir, what about your......pants?" She said and looked down, she know that he's not comportable but again he didn't move.

"Sir, it is not awkward if i will be the one to take your pants off?" She asked him shyly. Oh damn what kind of Job is this?!

"Okay then since you're drunk and you're my boss i will do my responsibility as your maid." She said and she unbotton his pants..She looked away while doing it. Oh cmon Jessica, you can do this. When she was about to unzip his pants he say something.

"Don't rape me." Daniel said

"Bastard! FYI i'm not raping you, I'm trying my best to change your clothes so you will be comfortable!" She said. then she unzip his pants and pulled them down. He's just wearing his underwear.

"Where's your short?" She asked him.

"I don't know." He replied with his eyes closed.

"Okay, goodnight, sir!" She said and when she was about to get up, He held her hands, She was shocked when she suddenly at his bottom now with his face on her neck.

"What are you doing sir?" She asked calmly but the truth she's  nervious.

"Don't ask, you're my woman, You will be my wife in the future so don't be awkward." Danny said, She's trying to push him away but danny grabbed her both hands and held it tight.

"I love you, don't you ever dare to get out in my arms, I want to have a child with you, and be my wife." He said and for the very first time, He kissed her. For the first time in her life a man kissed her. She's more shocked.

"I promise you, I will love you for the rest of my life, no matter what will happen, Jessica, you will be the mother of my kids, I promise that, and i'll promise you i'm all yours." He said, She looked at his eyes, They are tired and trying to stay awake to stare at her.

"What if i have a boyfriend then,sir?" She asked even though she has no boyfriend, she's just afraid.

"Then i will get you off his
hands, You're only mine, I promise, nobody can touch you like i do right now." Daniel said then he touches her at every part of her body, when she was about to punch him she felt his hand under her short. She gasped.

"I promise you, I won't give up until i got you, I won't let every guy to do this with you, Remember that okay? You're only mine, Mine and mine alone. I promise you, I love you until i die. If someone got you,i will get you back!"  Daniel said and kiss her neck, She's waiting for him to get off but then she realized he fell asleep.

Flashback End.....

"That's why you woke up and i was at your bottom, I don't know what happened why all of a sudden you were mad at me that time. You sent me out of your room then you went back at your sleep, when i knocked at your room because it's your breakfast time you shouted at me, you're always angry at me, then soon i found out you have a girlfriend... I just take everything you said off to my mind to forget about it, and i told myself you were just drunk." She said,when they are now lying on his bed,hugging each other, while darren playing with nicky on the couch.

"If you knew that i want you to be my wife, why did you left me when i raped you?" He asked her.

"Because i know i am just .... I mean you know, I don't really understand you, I know we did the stuff before when i was there and you aren't drunk, and we both love it, But, i was afraid,I was too young and i don't know how to act and i really can't understand your attitude, It was so complicated." She said.

"But when did you found out that you love me?" He asked her

"When we were at the voice.." She replied

"Why did you let me to touch you before when you were 18 o
if you didn't love me before?" He asked her.

"I can't stop you, and at that time you really can't help yourself, You always do what you wanted to do, you were not listening to me. But the night you raped me i wasn't expecting that, I wasn't also expecting that you will do it again twice." She said.

"But we do that stuff when i wasn't drunk yeah ? And you were kissing me back." He asked.

"I don't know how did i do that.I just did, My body responded, I don't know why, But danny, why do you want to send me away now? You promise me you will do everything even if ihave a bo---"

"I just don't want you to be sad if i die."  He said

"You wouldn't darling. I'm here now to take care of you, Just please don't send me away." She said

"What about your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I will talk to him properly then i will break up with him." She said and he sighed.. "Don't ever say anything now. At the first place he knows that i still love you, He knew that." She said.

"What my promise is promise, And i will do that, I will do everything, Just promise me one thing." He said and Jessie looked at his eyes.

"What?" She asked

"You will be here with me no matter what will happen, You will never love anyone again but only me."He said

"I promise, My boss." She replied and they smiled at each other.