Don't lose hope

3 weeks later and the voice for series 2 started. The first blind audition is today. Jessie is with alisha at her dressing room doing her hair.

"Are you okay?" Alisha asked her.

"A little bit but i'm fine." She answered.

"Why? What are you feeling?" Alisha asked her worriedly.

"It's nothing. I'm fine i guess. Maybe i'm just stressed." She said

"I guess so. I hope you will rest properly after the first audition." Alisha said and now it's done doing her hair.

"I hope so." She replied

She stood up and walk out to her dressing room. She met the 3 coaches and now they're ready to go on stage to perform infront of people all together again.

After 3 weeks she avoiding on danny and she is avoiding eye contact with him right now.
2 days ago when she decided to moved in other place far from danny without him knowing. Yes she moved far from him just to avoid on him even tho they're always at the voice together.

And it's been 3 weeks when the last time she talked to danny, after that day she decided to go back to her family for a while. When she came back that is the time when she moved another place.

She is not feeling better this time but she didn't tell her manager, she forced herself to work for the sake of the voice. Even tho she is feeling sick but she is still trying her best.

After performing infront of the audience, reggie and holly the hosts introduced them again for the second time.

They all sat on their own chairs and the first audition started.

---

At the middle of the auditions every contestants are seems better this time, each of them are amazing and did their great job. She got some great artists and she even didn't realized how much she is getting closer to danny.

3 Weeks of not having a conversation with him, helped her alot to forget about him for a while. She spent much her time with her family sometimes she was on her son's grave.

Until now she doesn't know how she can tell danny about their son, she is afraid of telling him even tho she really want him to know about darren. But she is not sure, what if danny will kill her like what had happen to her nightmare? No it can't be!

They're now having a break for 15 minutes, her head is much hurting this time but she ignored for a while. She need to be on this show than to be on her home.

She went back to her dressing room and laid on her couch for a while.

Few minutes later she felt like she is hungry so she decided to get out from her dressing room.

---

When she get back at the backstage with some of the staff and crew with also her fellow coaches she is looking for food but she saw nothing. She went near to will who's talking with danny and tom.

"There's no food?" She asked will. Will look up at her also Danny and tom look at her too.

"Nothing, why?" Will asked.

"I'm hungry." She said and she called one of the crew.

"Can you please order pizza, for me? Or better say for all of us. Just one box for me is enough i will pay, don't worry." She said to the crew.

"Okay ma'am. Wait for a while." The crew said and walk away. She sat next to will and tom.

"Seriously? One box of pizza?" Will asked.