Love or One night stand?

Danny is with bo but stephen  called him to come with him. He walk with him and they stopped outside of the house.

   "Why are you with that girl?" Stephen asked.

    "I'm sorry sir but you can't stop me." He replied.

     "What do you mean?" Stephen asked. Do he still need to tell him? That he is doing this because he want to hurt jessie? Bo and him are not dating. They are just good friend. He asked bo to come with him and yes he did just to show jessie maybe the reason why he stopped sending those stuff for her. Maybe she'll think he love someone else now if why he stop sending those stuff. And that is better to take a revenge. He knows that jessie will never love him.

     "Maybe sir it's better to say, we're dating?" He lied.

     "What? Danny, i thought you love jessie and you will never give up on her?" Stephen said

    "I thought too but i realized i don't love her and i never will. Maybe much better to say i was wrong." He said.

    "Or just because you found out about your kid? Are you mad at her?" Stephen asked.

   "No... maybe yes? I don't know. I just hate the fact that she didn't let me know about the kid. Or much better to say sir, i do really hate her and i want to hurt her." He said with that stephen grabbed his tie.

    "Don't ever dare, daniel! If you do i will end your life." Stephen said

     "Then do it sir. I just want to take a revenge. It's your daughter fault why i lost my son." He said and left stephen there alone.

     He walked back to the place if where bo is. When he saw the people dancing with the newly wed he asked bo. Bo it's his way to show jessie that he found someone else even tho he is just using bo. He was so dissapointed on jessie to be honest. He hate her so much. He will start his plan to take a revenge on her. He doesn't care about jessie's dad anymore.

      At the middle of dancing with bo he saw from the corner of his eyes that jessie is alone and drinking vodka with herself. He is worried because jessie is not drinking wine. Yes she did but not a lot. He saw that she is drunk now. until he saw her dad walk near to her.

    He is nervious. Oh why danny? Stop it! Your plan will be ruined! He asked bo to take a seat.

    Few minutes later bo said that she need to go to her boyfriend.

     He is now looking at jessie walking on somewhere. She is drunk and she is not walking straight. He let her and focus his eyes to everyone's here.

   ----

  Minutes later jessie is not around yet. He is wondering if where she goes and worried now about her. She is drunk.

   She is drunk....

Oh no danny! Stop thinking about your plan for jessie's sake please find her. He started to walk around to search for her but she is not anywhere. He decided to walk outside when suddenly his feet brought him to his house. He saw his gate slightly open. He quickly get in and started to look around.

     He was about to walk to his kitchen when he saw someone up the stairs. It's a girl who is wearing dress and he is facing her back. He started to panic .

    Oh please not this time!

   "Who are you?!" He asked nervously. The girl turned around he was about to cover his eyes but he saw it's jessie. He's in shock. But it's weird because he thought there's a ghost living in his house. Damn you daniel!

   he walk up the stairs.

  "Do i look like a ghost? You seems so scared." Jessie said and laugh.

   "Shut up! what are you doing here? Who gave you permission to enter here?" He asked not showing that he is scared of the ghost.

   "I.... nothing just trying to visit this house. I.... you know. It's been 5 years since i left and... nothing's happen. It's still the same." she said.

   Jessie walk to his room. He is just following her. When they got in jessie is just staring at his bed.

   He thinks for a while and he locked the door. He turned jessie to face him until he kiss her lips. Jessie kissed him back.

   Great! Another plan started to hurt her again. He turned the lights off and pushed her on his bed. Jessie didn't react by his moves. He jumped on her top and started to kiss her again. Jessie is turning it all back and copying his movements.

    Another weird thing because they are not the ones who got married but why are they doing this stuff. Oh it's danny's plan so shut up.

    He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. Jessie is removing his suit. He smiled because he can do what he wants but he knows in the next morning jessie will regret for all of this. She is drunk and she doesn't know what she is doing right now.

  Few minutes later they are both naked now, the same scenario five years ago. They're both busy with each other while he is looking at her, and every move he did has no love.

    "I hate you because of you i lost my kid and i never met him." He whispered to her. Jessie is just moaning. He become faster and harder. He is not sure if she heard him.

--

     "I'm sad... danny...i miss our son." Unexpedly he heard jessie. He become slowly and watching her face. She is crying with her eyes close.

      "I hope you met him.... i don't know if you will forgive me... Dan....I'm so... sorry.. I didn't want to lose him but i lost him.....we both lost him" She said. He still continuing what he is doing while listening to her. He kissed her neck and he stayed there.

     "Darren is so sweet... He looks like you.. You have the same nose, same lips, same forehead and same hair with him..but he got his eyes from me... He is so lovely boy, he is so adorable.... but i never seen him growing." Jessie continue.

    He felt his tears falling. Why he is doing this to jessie? Why he still want to hurt her? It's not her fault if why they lost the kid.

    He started to kiss her lips passionately and making out with her with love and passion.

     He hate himself.

    "He will love you too danny, if he met you." Jessie said while he is kissing her neck. He kiss her lips again. He's regretting for what he did.

     "Do you love darren?" He asked he wants to be sure.

   "I do love him like how i do love you now." Jessie replied with their lips touching. He kiss her again and thrust inside her. She let out a loud moaned inside the room

     She is drunk and in the next morning she will regret about this but he can't believe that jessie love him now. Is she not joking? Or she's just saying this because she is drunk?

    What will happen in the next morning if they woke up next to each other and naked?What if jessie's dad find this out? What people will say about them when they both gone ?

    But is this Love or One night stand?