you're not the one

"But son, would you forgive daddy ?" Danny asked darren after wiping his tears.

"Maybe I can dad. But not this time. but may i ask you something ?" Darren asked looking at him. He nod.

"Where are you when i was born ?" Darren asked. He never expect this kind of question from his son.

" Why did you asked ?" He asked him back.

"I just want to know if you care about her or not. I want to know if you really love , my mum." Darren asked. He looked down. He can't say any bad words infront of his son.

"I wasn't there with her because .... Your mum did not tell me that she was pregnant with my child, and that was you. she did not tell me about you but...."

"You never hold me in your arms when i was a baby  ? In 7 months of my life when i was with my mum ? Before i was taken by a man who became my second dad ?" Darren cut his words off. How darren is so smart at his age ? He mean, how this little kid can asked him a question like this ?

"Never son... I'm so sorry." He said in a sad tone. He can't look at his son.  "But I am sure before your mum left me..."

"She left you ?" Darren asked.

"Your mum was my maid. Your grand ma, ailish, my mum introduced her to me and she became my maid, because, baby, daddy's house was always a mess, and mummy need a job on that time, she met my mum and that was the time she became my maid. Baby, daddy fell in-love to mummy, but he didn't respect mummy. I'm so sorry.... That was the time i did something to her. Your mum cried so hard but i need a baby, I did not stop doing something to your mum until you were created, I have no idea because your mummy already left me and talked to your nan that she resigned. Honestly baby, daddy cried too much. I have no idea about you, i found out about you after years when i thought you're already gone , your grand dad stephen told me..."

"But i think i am sure i was talking to you in mummy's belly before she left but wasn't so sure if you were already there." He said.

"But why you did that to her ? Does she liked what you've done ?"

"She hates me too much son, After that, i woke up in the next morning without your mummy next to me, After the night,. I was late, i have no info about her, i didn't know her that much, i found her 4 years ago after that, i think." He answered.

"But do you love me ?" Darren asked and he look at him.

"I love you son, And i'll always do. I love you the way i love your mum and little brother. You're my blessing! I think nicky is not with us if mummy and I, don't have you. When i met your mum i've been dreaming for a baby, i want to have a child to be with me everyday and i want your mum to be the mother of my child. I j......."

"Do you love mummy ?" Darren asked again.

"I do. I do love her so much!" He said.

"You don't!" Darren said which made him shocked.

"How do you say ?" He asked him shocked.

"Then why do you have a girlfriend ?" Darren asked.

"I'm afraid that you're mum might not love me." He said.

"Dad, if you love mummy you won't find another woman just because you're afraid that she might not love you, If you love mummy you'll show it to her how much you love her, You'll make an effort. Most of all if you love her you will do everything for her , you'll treat her like a princess, but you did not! You find another woman, dad." Darren said and look away. He knows his son is crying, he want to wipes his tears away but he doesn't know if how.

"I was expecting that we're happy family, i was expecting that everything's going to be okay, and you will be suprised if i came back. But it was not. I was the one who got the suprise. I was shocked when i found out that mum had a car accident, and my dad has a girlfriend. i was so shocked and i don't know what i'm going to say.  Dad, if you will see what i'm trying to do everyday maybe you'll be proud or maybe not."

"Do you know what it is ? I'm trying everything to make us all right, To make us all complete again, like one happy family. i'm always trying my best to help my mum, I'm always next to her if she needs me because i know my dad won't go home to take care of her, Yes i'm always imagining things that we're complete, that you'll come home after your work but i'm always fallin' into a deep sleep imagining that kind of imaginations.  I'm always there with them to take care of nicky too. Dad, I'm smart enough, and i already know what is the right or wrong, but i still need a dad to teach me what to do, I still need a dad to take care of my mum and my little brother especially now because mum was came out from the hospital. I need a dad to be there for us but WHERE ARE YOU, DADDY ?" Darren said. He held his hand.

"I'm so sorry, son."

"Dad, sorry is not enough. You have to make something especially for mum. I can forgive you if mummy did." Darren said.

"Maybe you're not the one. Dad, maybe you're not the one for mummy. Maybe there's another and better man can do your job. A better man can be my mum's boyfriend and be our father in the family." Darren said and he open the door of his father's car and get himself out.

He saw his son running inside the house. He left speechless, He can't believe that his son can say all those words. Nobody tells him that Maybe his NOT the one, only his son did..

He loves darren, Jessie and nicky, and he doesn't want to see them with another man to do his job being a father of their family.

No it can't be! They are HIS family! Nobody are allowed to be a father of their family except him!

All he can do at this moment is to cry and cry and nothing else but cry again.