Fifty percent

She got home and saw danny with his girlfriend. They seems so very happy together.

She went to her friend last night and stayed there until morning. She drunk too much wine with her friend.

She lied to andi that she will go to the pub with her group of boys' friends but no, she was at her friend, melix.

Danny texted her and she can't believed that he texted her, but anyway she didn't reply to him, she deleted his number from her contact list.

She still have hang over that's why she ignored them all, even vicky and andi was there but they are not talking to danny's girlfriend.

When she is walking up the stairs she heard andi calling her.

"Where are you from ?" Andi asked but she told her to follow her. Vicky, andi with nicky with them followed her to the room.

---

"So ?" Vicky asked.

"Hang over ?" Andi asked and she nodded. She laid on the bed.

"Jess, you shouldn't do that. Think of your son." Andi said.

"I know but i just hate the father of him. I will leave later, by the way. I decided I will go back home to my parents. I will leave nicky here and i can ask my dad to get him here so that danny can't say no if daddy will get nicky from him." She said. "Maybe tomorrow daddy will be here to get him. I will tell them all later." She added.

"Are you sure with that ?" Vicky asked her.

"Yeah. I won't let myself to stay here." She said and close her eyes

"Jess ?" Andi

"Yeah ?" She asked.

"He wants to marry her." Andi said in a sad tone. She just shook her head slightly.

"He is now free. He can freely do what ever he wants in his life. As he said we are not together anymore. Let him be, I can find someone better than him." She said and close her eyes. But deep inside she is hurting. He wants danny but what else she can do ? Nothing!

Everything is silent, Only nicky's voice she can hear, Talking to his aunties.

---

3 hours later....

All her bags are packed now, She already have all her things, she make sure she didn't forgot anything in this house because she won't coming back here again.

Tomorrow she'll make sure her dad will get nicky, so that she can be with his son but before that she have to explain everything later when she get home.

She get down the stairs with vicky and andi with nicky with them. She saw danny with his girlfriend, they are so sweet together.

She ignored them and look at andi and vicky.

"Please take care of nicky. I will tell my dad to get him tomorrow." She said in a whisper and hug them all.

"I love you, you will be with mummy tomorrow, okay ?Just wait for your grand dad. He will get you tomorrow, i promised that to you." She said and kiss him for the last time. Nicky laughed which make her smile.

"I have to go now." She said, andi and vicky nodded.

When she turn around, danny is hugging his girlfriend while staring at her. Again she ignored him and walk passed by them.

---

She's now driving on her way home using her own car.

She still thinking of danny but she is trying to forget about him, but it's really hard.