Last chance

2 weeks later...

After that day with danny, she take care of him, even thought they are not together yet because she's still with edrick.

To be honest on that day when the night she was talking with danny, Danny doesn't want her to stay with him and he always sending her away even though he already said that his promise is a promise. But after few days danny let her and their kids to be with him. She love him so she won't give up on him.

Today, she is in australia, She's going to meet edrick, even though edrick already knows if what her purpose if why she want to see him today, Aside from seeing him tonight she also has a concert in this country tonight.

The kids are with Danny in ireland today, she's happy though, but a bit sad for edrick, She can't blame her heart because she's truly inlove to the one person who love her the same and that is danny.

From the corner of her eyes she's saw edrick coming. She take a deep breath.

When edrick saw her, he sat infront of her and she called the waiter for their orders.

----

A few minutes of silence, Edrick said something.

"I know we're here for a reason. And i know too that i can't change your mind with your decision." Edrick said and she looked at him.

"I'm so sorry, edrick." She said in a whisper.

"You shouldn't be sorry. It's okay, I know you still love him and you still want to be with him for the rest of your life." Edrick said, Again she looked into her eyes.

"How do you know that i still love him?" She asked him awkwardly. Edrick smiled at her.

"I can see it in your eyes. I can hear your heart still beating everytime you heard his name." Edrick told her while smiling.

"I'm sorry if i wasn't a best girlfriend for you, I'm sorry if i didn't give all m----"

"Shhh! It's okay jessie. I respect you, I told you before seeing you happy is also makes me happy. I know if you're with danny, you will be happy more that i can imagine, I can see it through your smile. I know you love him so much and you have his kids. And i know the kids want to be with their biological dad." Edrick said smiling, She smiled at him too.

"Thank you ed, For being there with me everytime i need someone to talk with, I promised myself that i will love you but at the end i'm still looking for him, I'm sorry for breaking your heart." She said wiping her tears away.

"No, you didn't break my heart. Jessie, i'm happy for you, because i know you will be happy to be with your own family. Now this is your last chance, Yours and danny's last chance, I hope you won't look back again, Just always look forward until the end of the line." Edrick smiled. "I'm happy for the both of you. Now i will tell you, yes we broke up right now BUT for a good reason, I'm happy that we have this closure, Atleast no one will regret, and i hope we can be still friends and i will be always there if you and danny needs a friend like me." Ed said and they laugh a bit.

"Thank you so much ed!" She said.

"No problem, Just enjoy your life with your kids and with the man of your life. Don't worry about me, because i can find someone for me. Okay?" He said and they smiled to each other. They stood up and hugged each other.

"Oh your manager is waiting. You still have a show tonight" Ed said and she pulled away from him. They smiled once again and jessie walked out of the restaurant.

----

Edrick sat back on his chair with the biggest smile on his face.

His planned achieved, Finally, Jessie would be happy.

He loves her since he met her, He wants her to be his girlfriend. But when Jessie told him about her past life with danny he was feeling weird, He feel something incomplete in Jessie's life.

When jessie was telling him about danny he don't feel anything that Jessie got angry at danny. Even though she told him anything that danny had done to her. Maybe she just did that to forget about danny, but inside of her she still love him.

He feel something wrong with jessie when they became into a relationship, He can feel inside of her that she still want danny to be with her side.

So when holly told him that his girlfriend was with her ex boyfriend, which is the father of his girlfriend's kids, He can see this coming, That they will broke up.

So he made a plan that until now Jessie didn't know about it.

A week ago, he went to ireland since he was talking with holly the last 2 weeks he also got danny's number from holly. When he was in ireland he texted danny and told him that to meet with him and don't tell jessie about it.

They meet up at the hotel if where he was staying, It was a grateful day because danny came and he can do his plan.

Flashback...

"What do you want? Jessie? You can get her, because i know she's yours now and not mine anymore!" Danny said once he got inside of his hotel room. He punched him on the face.

"Are you crazy?! The person is trying her best just to be with you again, Danny you have your kids with her! Just please stop telling me now that she's not yours anymore, because she's yours forevermore!" He shouted at him and helped him to get up.

Danny looked at him confused.

"I know she still love you, If she's with you the whole week don't let her go again, Keep her, Danny she needs you, I can hear her heart calling your name, So now i want you to keep her. I will let hergo, because i know, Jessie deserves to be happy and her happiness is you and your kids. And now i'm the one who's begging you. Fight for her, I know you still love her."  He said.

"Are you saying this because she w----"

"She knows nothing about this, She doesn't know that i'm talking to you right now. I may love her danny, but i will choose to let her go just to be with you than to keep her. She would be more happy if you two will be together again, Danny now i'm telling you, i will broke up with her and i want you to take care of her mostly, ....." He looked unto him.

"I want you to marry her." He said which made danny shocked. He just smiled.

"A-are you sure?" Danny asked him.. He just smiled at him and nodded.

"Just promise me one thing, Don't ever let her go. This is your last chance!" He said to danny, Suddenly danny hugged him

"Thank you!" Danny said, He was shocked but then accepted danny's hugs. After few seconds they let go of each other.

"I can someone for me, So don't worry. The important now is, you and Jessie would be happy together again." He said.

Flashback end...

He smiled a lot bigger now. He can see the future of Jessie and Danny.

Let someone you love go, and you will be happy more than you can imagine, Honestly Seeing her/him happy is the most happiness of your life though. Atleast you let your someone special go for a good reason.

He would be more happy if the both will not waste their time mostly their Last chance!