Marry her

"So you mean she is pregnant again? Is the baby is yours?" Andi, danny's sister asked him. He's back in ireland and yes he quit on the voice as well. He told danny cohen he wants to focus on his band.

"It's really mine. It's our third child...." He said and his siblings and mother seems so shocked.

"WHAT?!" His brother ian asked.

"I can explain, okay? So please calm down. Like what i said she is pregnant again and it's our third. I guess you already know about darren, and yes about our second baby, she is a girl. We lost her too... You know it's hard for me, i'm asking why do we need to loss the kids? What is the problem? She had a miscarriage, the time when i come back here with the lads, the time when my phone won't stop from ringing. She was that one. I didn't answer any of them because i don't know. I can't understand our situation, it's so complicated. So i decided to avoid on her but i never know she was pregnant. 2 months ago when i left when she found out she was 3 months pregnant and few days ago she lost the kid, i don't know and she doesn't know as well. Maybe because of the depression. I feel so sorry for her, i really hate myself because i wasn't there to comport her. And now she is pregnant again, we both let each other go for a while, we both need some space." He explain.

"I'm so sorry to hear all of these. I don't know, it's really hard danny. I'm also a woman and i can feel what jessie do feel right now. I hope she'll be okay." Mandy said one of his sister.He wipes his tears away.

"I hope too. I really hate myself because i did nothing even right now.... I didn't do something to fix everything for us. But...." He cut off and burst into tears. Andi who is next to him hugged him tight.

"C'mon. You'll be okay. I know or maybe i don't know but i know it's really hard." Andi said. His mum hugged him too.

"I hope dad, is here." He said and cry on his mum.

"He's always here." The only words his mother can manage to say and he heard her sobbing too.

"I'm so sorry. I am a coward." He said when he pulled away to his mother

"You are not daniel." Vicky said

"It's so complicated." He said.

"So? what's up now? between the both of you?" Dara asked

"As of now? We'll give ourselves some time." He said.

"What about the baby?" Andi asked

"I can see him, i will be with her on her due. I told her to call me. We're good about the kid." He said.

"So you'll be having a baby boy?" Ian asked and he nodded

"That's good! Finally additional o'donoghue member in this family. Are you not planning to marry her?" Ian asked again.

"I want too. But we need to talk about darren and you know? we need to fix the relationship between us so that if i will marry her atleast i won't hurt her again." He said

"Don't ever dare to hurt her if you will marry her, or i will hunt you down." Dara said.

"I know." He said.

"So? You both talk to each other before you come back here?" Vicky asked.

"We do, we slept together the night when... when i hurt her... when she found out that i knew about the kids and yes... we both love each other, we talked and promised each other. All i need to do is wait for the time. Maybe wait for the baby." He said.

"Atleast you have a good conversation with her before you leave. How long she is pregnant now?" His mum asked.

"Almost 6 months, mum." He answered.