He is your man

"You can sleep on my bed, i'll take the couch." Danny said.

"No. It's your home, i'll take the couch." She said.

"You are pregnan---"

"I can still sleep on the couch." She said cutting him off.

"But i won't let you." Danny said.

"I'm fin---"

"You're not." Danny said

"But i can't sleep on your bed while you are sleeping ... on the couch? I can't take that." She said
"You don't have to worries about me, okay?" Danny said and she shook her head. "You won't be comportable here." Danny added. She keep quite.

Few seconds later danny speak again.

"Okay, since the bed is big enough for the two of us....." With that she look at him. "We can share, if you don't want me to see sleeping on the couch." He added.

"I guess it's fine f----" Danny carried her like a baby to his room. And she felt her back on his soft bed. She look at danny and danny is also staring at her. He let go of her and laid next to her.

"Seriously dan, it---"

"Shhhh..." Danny said and he turned to face her. He placed his hand on her belly.

"I hope, you won't take this away from me." Danny said, she look at his eyes until she felt that their foreheads are now touching.

"I guess, i won't." She replied with that danny kiss her lips.

"Thank you." Danny said and place his head on her neck.

"You love me, right?" Danny asked and she nodded. "Why don't w---"

"We need some space, dan. Maybe for the good sake of our kid. I haven't explain everything to you yet. Maybe in the right time i will if you will let me. As of now, we need to be apart from each." She said and danny look at her.

"Seriously? So even tho we love each other we won't get together?" He asked.

"In the future, maybe." She said wiping danny's face. "You need some time to think if you will believe in me and you have to accept the fact about the two kids, it's not easy danny, believe me. You will get mad at me as always and you will blame me about the kids if we'll get together, you have to accept them first and i do need some time to prepare myself if what will gonna happen for me, for us or for this baby. But i'll promise as soon as i'm ready to tell you then i will, i just hope you will listen to me." She said. Danny kiss her lips and she kiss him back before pulling away.

"I will do my very best to listen, i will do everything i can. I will try to control myself, i hope i will and i hope i won't hurt you again." Danny said. "Sorry for what i have done." He said looking straight to her emerald  eyes.

"I do understand. Because i keep darren for so long i even keep princess." She said wiping his lips and looking at his eyes.

"Can we promise each other?" Danny asked

"What do you mean?" She ask

"Can we not love or fall in-love to others except the two of us. Because i really want you to end up with me." Danny said. She close her eyes

"I don't know." She said and look at him.

"Please. Promise me you won't love anyone except me?" He begged.

"Did i already love anyone else except you?" She asked

"You once dating with someone" Danny said