Nobody can...

Today is danny's day off and he has nothing to do. So he decided to continue his plan to find jessie yes he will be with her in a month for the show but he really want to talk to her as early as possible. Mark is on his laptop talking to his family on skype while glen is not around.

"Man, where is glen?" He asked even though mark is still talking to them.

"He is in his skin." Mark said and went back to his laptop. He went near to him and show himself on the camera so that the other line can see him too.

"Hey rina, hello to you and to avery and lila. I just want to interrupt something for a while and sorry i'll borrow your husband's one minute time to answer my question, if is that okay." Danny said

"Sure" Rina, wife of mark replied. Mark laugh

"What?" Mark asked.

"I asked if where is glen then you said in his skin are you insane, man?" Danny said and mark laugh even more.

"I'm sorry. He is with his girlfriend you know him." Mark said and nodded and say thank you to rina. He walked to their kitchen kit and make himself a coffee. Sometimes mark throwing some jokes when you asked him, he is the type of the person will not take it seriously at first because he loves to joke around, but danny love the way he is. atleast mark always made his day.

After making himself a coffee he sat down on their couch he just want to go to danny cohen to ask him if where jessie's living, he can't wait to see her again, after five years not seeing her, he missed her a lot and it made him falling in love to her even more.

He told mark that he is going to the voice area to meet danny cohen but he didn't tell the reason.

Waiting for the elevator to open is like waiting for 10 years. But it's only a half of minute.

When he came down on the first floor he went straight if where was his car's parking. while walking there someone caught his eyes, It's jessie who's now getting in to her car and started the engine. He quickly got to his car and followed her. He don't need to go to danny cohen now to ask about jessie because he already found her but he is wondering if why she is here.

It's been an hour of following her and he still don't know if where she is going, suddenly his phone rang and it's glen. He ignored for a while and focus on following him but glen keep calling him so he answered.

"Mate, i'm busy let's talk later." He said he was about to hang up but glen say something.

"Mate, where are you let's have a good time tonight, what do you think?" Glen said

"Ahmm glen not now, okay? I'm busy." He replied

"Why where are you?" Glen asked

"SHIT!" He said instead of answering him because the stop light made other cars to stop even his but jessie's car is gone. So he can't follow him. before he had a chance to speak, glen hung up the phone.

"What the heck?!" He said with himself and throw his phone and waited for a while. He can't follow her. Ugh! It's too damn wrong timing.

---

"Goodmorning jess."Holly and glen greeted and they went inside to jessie's hotel room with pizza and coffee in their hands

"Sorry for waking you up." Gken said because she still wears her pajamas.

"Oh it's fine. Goodmorning by the way." Jessie said and they all sat on the dining area and started to eat their breakfast.

"Do you have something to do today, jess?" Glen asked.