Man to Man

2 days ago...

Danny is now staring at the big house of jessie's parents from outside. This is it, he can do this! He released a big sigh and went near to the house.

         It feels like 5 minutes of thinking he finally push the doorbell button and someone open the door inside and walk near to the gate.

         It's an old woman and he think it's jessie's mother.

         "May I...." She stopped from saying something when he saw him, he looked at her and she seems shocked

         "Ahmm.... sorry to interrupted something but may i talk to you and mr. cornish?" He asked.

        The old woman just nodded and let him in. She lead him inside the house to their living room. The woman excused herself and say she will call someone upstairs.

      While waiting on the couch he look around the house, he can see jessie's family pictures hanging on the wall, he can see the big picture of the baby and he thinks at first it's him but no he is just imagining things they're not look a like maybe it's jessie's nephew. he can also see the big picture of jessie. He smiled, he would be lucky guy if this lady will be his wife. Jessie's mother came down with the old man, and he think it's her dad. He stood up and they told him to sat down.

      "What do you need?" Mr. cornish asked him.

      "Ahhm ma'am and sir, i'm danny o'do----"

      "We know who you are, but why are you here?" Mr. cornish cut him off. With that he felt so nervious this time

     "Ahhh...ahm..----"

       "MUM, DAD, WE'RE HOM----" the girl said but stopped when they saw them talking. They are two girls and he knows he met them before. "Oh sorry to interrupt something here." She continued and they walked inside and joined to them on the couch.

        "What did you say again?" Mr. cornish turned to him and asked him again.

        "Ah..... si ..... si....---"

       "What forced you to visit us here? After what had you'd done to my youngest daughter?!" Mr. cornish said with that he looked at him straight. That's why he can see the anger in his eyes because he knew. C'mon danny! You can do this. The people around them are just listening to them.

          "I know sir... but.. but i...i'm so sorry" He said. "I'm here to apologies" He finally straight his tongue.

         "apologies? Do you think apologising will take everything back? You can't! I did not expect that you will be here! Daniel right?" Mr. conish asked trying to calm down.

        "Danny o'donoghue, sir." He corrected

        "I'm stephen by the way, this is my wife, rose. and my daughters hannah and rachel, and jessie but she's not here." Stephen introduced themselves to him.

         "If you are just here to apologies i will let you know you can't take everything back especially -------"

          "Dad!" hannah said. with that he look at them confused. Especially what? What are they trying to say?

          "Anyway as i said apologising is not enough, and i didn't know what is on your mind and you visit us here just to apologies, jessie is not here!" Stephen said

       "I know sir, we're living in the same hotel be----"

        "WHAT??!" with that stephen stood up followed by the girls ready to stop him if he ever do something. "DON'T TELL US THAT YOU D----"