Mummy, wake up!

They aren't saying anything, while darren is still waiting for them.

Finally he met the family of his mum, but he is still waiting to see his mother personally, He wants to hug her and tell her how much he loves her.

He want to apologize for his daddy eric, he wants the one to tell his mum everything about him and about what his daddy eric did, He wants to say sorry to her for not being with her, For worrying her and make her sad for so many years.

His Godmother, Holly told him everything about his mum but nothing about his dad. He just only knew the name of his father.

His Godmother, holly told him how broken his mum was when his mum knew that he's gone.

His mum is famous, obviously he is always waiting to see her videos on tour, his only way to see his mum. but he'd never seen a picture of his mum with his little brother, But he saw a picture of his dad with his little brother.

And he can see his little brother now. His baby brother looks like their mum, He is playing on his crib. They aren't look a like, Because he looks like their dad while his baby brother got the image of their mum.

He's going to be honest, He want to meet his mum and dad. He want to spend his time with them.

"sh...she's in the hospital." His grand father said. He is shocked. What happened to his mum ?

"She experienced another car accident, So sad to say, but baby boy, your mum was hit so bad. She fell into a coma." His nan said.

"Why ? Oh no! Tell me my mum wouldn't die?! I need her. I still need her. Me and my baby brother need her." he said. Stephen kissed the top of his head.

"She wouldn't baby. Your mummy is a fighter, She wouldn't leave you and your baby brother." Again his nan said.

He felt so sad. He's been waiting to see his mum and now he will hear this news. He look down.

"Where is dad ? Why i can't see him ? Why i don't know much about him ?" He asked.

None of them are talking, They are just looking at each other. Few minutes ago...

"I think baby, you should rest or play with your baby brother ?" Stephen asked.

"Can i see my mum ?" He asked them, He really want to see his mum.

"Are you sure ?" His auntie asked and he nodded. He already know if who they are.

"Yes, I want to be with her. I want to tell her i love her, I want to tell her how much i need her in my life." He said.

"Okay, As you said." His nana said.

while they are preparing, He is sitting on the couch next to his Godmother, he is staring at his baby brother.

"Do you want to hold him ?" Holly asked him. He nodded and Holly get his baby brother from the crib.

Nicky is standing infront of him. He kneeled down and smiled at his baby brother.

"What his name ?" he asked for the very first time.

"His name is too long, It's Daniel Prince Nicholas Ysrael O'Donoghue but we called him nicky for short." Holly said.

"Why he's surname is different from mine ? Do his father and my dad is not the same person ?" He asked.

"No, your daddy is danny o'donoghue, and his dad too. your surname is cornish which is your mum's surname." Holly explained.

"Why we have the different surname ? why my surname is cornish instead of o'donoghue ?" He asked.

"Maybe we can tell you soon ? As of now i can't tell.. I want your mum to tell you about it, Okay ?" Holly said and he nodded.