Goodbye Kiss

Team tom won! Jessie is really happy for the successful of the first series of the show. The four finalist are deserves to win but they only had to choose one. She is glad because audience will decide for the winner because she knows it will be so hard for the coaches if they would be the ones to choose if who will be the winner.

  They are in the party at the moment to celebrate the successful of the show and to celebrate team tom for winning the first series of the show.

   All the contestants are here from the start of the audition 'til finals. They're joining and proud being part of the voice uk.

    She is currently with her team. Her team is complete and she is happy to see them all again. They're celebrating together with also team will, team danny and the one who won the award, team tom.

    While dancing on the dance floor with her team someone wrapped an arm around her.

  "Don't drink too much wine." She smiled because it's danny. She turn around to face him. The music is so loud.

   "You too." She whispered to his ear.

   "Enjoy this night and later we will enjoy later just you and me." Danny said and she smiled.

   "Yeah. You have to go back now before they notice us." She said.

   "Can't i celebrate with you?" He asked sadly.

  "No... not what you think. Of course i want but better not to wraps your arm around me. It's weird." She said danny laughed and he kissed her cheek and removed his arm around her.

  "I'm sorry. I just miss you." He said and she laughed shooking her head.

    "Let's meet tom and will, darling." She said

   "Sure, baby." Danny replied and they walk together if where are tom and will.

  "Hey tom, congrats!" Danny said.

   "Thank you. Congrats to all of us." Tom said

   "Are you guys going back for the next series?" Will asked them

    "Sure we will" She and danny answered in chorus.

   "Me too." Tom said.

  "That's dope!" Will said and they.

They spend their time all together. They're laughing, throwing their own jokes like what they always do when they're all at the voice.

  She felt amazing and great around these people. She loves being with them. They can understand her humor and she is thankful with that.

  It's time to go home. She said her bye to everyone and thanking them for the great experience being on the voice with them.  She love all the memories with the amazing people.

   She decided to go first in the car before danny so it wouldn't be obvious. Everyone from the voice hasn't idea about them and she is not planning to tell them aswell because she doesn't know if what's her relationship to danny but for her danny is her boyfriend.

    Few minutes of waiting for danny, he finally arrived.

   "This night is amazing." Danny said and now started the engine go to their hotel.

   "I know. They're all great." She replied. Danny held her hand while focusing on driving. She look at him. Danny kissed the back of her hand not looking to her, he is focus on the road.

  She smiled with that. She can feel how much danny lobe her even tho danny didn't tell her.

  Yes she is still not sure about their relationship, danny always saying  i love you to her but they did not talk about their relationship seriously. Even danny didn't tell her about their relationship but no matter what will happen or no matter what their relationship is, she still love danny for her danny is her boyfriend she doesn't care with anyone.