One more chance

Danny gave jessie some space. He went back to the pub. He miss her so much but he can't do anything now. He has a girlfriend, while jessie is there driving with her own drunk. Yes they're almost on boyfriend and girlfriend stage when he left her. After 3 months being far away from her he force himself to cut their communications. Jessie keep calling him while he was at the bar finding someone to forget about jessie and he found hazel, his girlfriend. He didn't love her, he still love jessie. Yes it's weird but you can't blame him. He just want to forget.

But why? or maybe because jessie still not telling her about their kid, maybe that's one of the reason if why he forced himself to be with someone than to be with her.

Speaking of Jessie? He run to his car and started the engine, and went straight to the hotel they are living. He's still at the 10th floor while jessie on the 7th floor.

---

Knocking on her door waiting for her to open is like waiting for something but nothing coming. He started to panic. She is drunk. What if? NOOOOO!

He contact holly and hoping for her to answer and yes she did but it's glen on the other line.

"Man, It's me glen. Why did you call at the middle of the night?" Glen asked sounds sleepy.

"Man, sorry for waking you up, but i need your wife's help." She said.

"Why? Wait i'll wake her up." Glen said he heard glen waking holly up gently. "It's danny, hun" He heard glen whispering

"Yes, danny?" Holly asked sounds sleepy.

"Hols, i'm sorry. But i need your help. Jessie is not coming home yet. I'm really worried about her. She is drunk and driving with her own." He said and he heard holly wide awake now

"What?! What do you mean? What happened?"Holly asked and he started to tell her what had happened inside the pub.

"But why did you introduce hazel to her? I told you that before , yeah? If you want to have a girlfriend don't ever dare to introduced her to jessie. You know that danny in the first place."Holly said.

"I know but that is my only way to forget about her and hols, hazel is my fake girlfriend" He answered.

"whatever and to forget about her? And now because of that she drunk too much and she goes on somewhere driving with her own and drunk and now you want to know if where she is? Danny, you promised her alot and promised her you will come back to her. but you came back with your girlfriend and you introduced her to jessie, now don't ask me if where she is. Let her with herself." Holly said.

"I know hols but i'm worried. Please tell me." He begged.

"You're worried? But did you worried about her when you introduced hazel as your girlfriend infront of her? You did not. You tell us that you love her but we can't understand you anymore." Holly said. He cried.

"I'm sorry, hols. You know i love her but i can't hurt her anymore, i mean i don't know if what will happen if she decide to tell me about our kid." He said crying.

"Dan, you love her and she love you too. I don't know what else i can do. But it's better to let her go." Holly said

"Hols, i want to know if where she is." He said.

"Wherever she is now, let her be." Holly said

"But holly, she is drunk. I'm really worried about her." He said again.

"Wait i will call her using glen's phone." Holly said. "I'll talk to her just stay there.

"Okay." He said

----

"She is fine. Don't worry about her." Holly said after talking to jessie. He didn't hear what did they talked about.

"Where she is?" He asked

"She is on somewhere but she is fine so you have nothing to worry about." Holly said. "Anyway dan i need to rest now and shut my mouth before i wake glen again and harry." She said.

"Sorry for distutbing your sleep. Thank you so much. Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight. Please let her be for a while." Holly said and they hung up the phone.

He started to walk away from jessie's door.

----

He laid at his bed and he is staring at the picture frame from his bedside table. The first picture it's his son and jessie, he got it from stephen without jessie knowing it and the other one it's him and jessie's picture lying in bed, their lips are almost touching. Jessie was the one who took it when they were still together at jessie's room.

Now he realized how much he love her now, how fool he is for letting her go.

"I love you, jess. That's all i want to tell you. I don't love my girlfriend, we're just using each other to make our love ones jealous. Yes we don't love each other. We're just agreed for our deals but jessie, i miss you, i hope you know that." He whispered to himself and wipes his tears. He look at his son and jessie's picture.

"Son, i don't know if where's mummy, but i know you know if where she is. Please be with her and take care of her. I love you, son. I'm so sorry. Forgive daddy for everything." He said. He close his eyes then he open again. He get his phone and dialed hazel's number. Few rings he heard her.

"Hey, dan?" Hazel asked.

"Hey, i just wanna say i can't continue this anymore. I can't do this to the woman i love." He said.

"We aren't done yet danny. I want my fiance's to come back home amd leave his work for me. Please." Hazel said.

"He is your fiance and he loves you, i swear because if he wouldn't. He won't propose to you. And he is working for your future, if you will continue this he won't coming back to you, because he will think you're cheating on him." He said.

"Are you serious with that?" Hazel asked.

"Yes of course. I'm also a man. I'm thankful atleast will and tom knows what our plans. I'm glad they understand, they're just don't know about me and jessie ." He said.

"But anyway thank you so much danny. Thank you for helping me. I guess jessie is mad at me. I hope you can explain to her everything." Hazel said.

"Of course. I will find the right time to tell her. I will asked her about our son first." He said. "What's your plan now?" He asked.

"I think i will follow my fiance. I want to suprise him." Hazel said.

"That's good haiz, wish we'll having a good time with jessie and your fiance. We're all four together." He said.

"I guess that's fun. So gonna say bye for a while." Hazel said.

"Sure. Take care haiz and congrats in advance." He said and put his phone down.

He will do anything to bring her back in his life, this is his another chance again but he is hoping she'll give him one more chance.