Boy

9 months later.....

   Time flies, Daniel is now working for his first album with his mates glen and mark as the script pop rock band. He is still the front man, while Glen's the drummer and mark the guitarist. They will release their first album named the script in four months.

      "Daniel what would be our first single?" Mark asked him.

      "Correction man. It's DANNY not Daniel, okay?" He said instead of answering his question.

       "Whatever, you are still daniel." Mark said and glen laughed at them.

      "Silly! what did you ask again?" Danny asked

      " I asked if what would be our first single?" Mark repeated.

     "Ahh of course the first song we wrote. The man who can't be moved." Danny said

      "I'm not movinggggg, oh jessica where are you?" Mark sing in a funny way and they all laughed

     "Shut up man." Danny said and he look around.

     "Stop daydreaming dan the man! She's with someone " Glen joked. Yes he is now Dan the man not bad man anymore.

      "Seriously glen please shut up! I feel jealous." Danny said. Mark and glen laughed "Shut up."  He said again.

      "What  if you found her again and she is with someone and they're walking together holding each others hand?" Glen asked.

      "To be honest, I don't know. Maybe i'll run away from them and let out my tears when i'm alone." Danny said.

       "Poor danny. Danny is in loveee" Mark said

      "Yeah but i'm fool" He admitted and they all laughed

      "What if you found her and she is still single ?" Mark asked. He thinks for a while.

     "Ahmmm.. yeah i won't waste my chance. Maybe I'll apologies first if she forgive me then i will confess." He said

      "But what if she won't forgive you?" Glen asked

     "Hmm. I'll beg her." He answered.

      "What if she forgive you and give you a chance but her dad or mum knows what had you done to her before, what are you going to do?" Mark again.

       "ah...ahm.. i'll explain everything? and admitted my mistakes and i'll apologies, maybe?" He answered.

         "What if you found out that she love you too but her parents are not approve to you as her boyfriend, you will stay or find another girl?" Glen asked

         "Ahh ehm.. maybe... I hope that she love me too and yes i will fight my love for her and i'll stay until they'll forgive me." He answered while looking at the windows. He looked back at the lads and...

      "Are you both reporters? How come? I did not inform." He said and both guys are laughed

     "Well that's a man to man question and answer like pageant when it comes about to a girl or lovelife." Mark said.

      "Well atleast i answered them honestly." He proudly said. Glen and Mark shook their heads and stood up. They started recording their first album, when their manager and producers arrived.

---

  Jessica is in pain, her belly is too big enough and it's her due today.   She's in the hospital waiting for her doctor to come. Her baby is coming anytime now. Holly is with her holding her hands.

     Her doctor came. She glad that her doctor is a woman. So that she can feel comportable and not to feel awkward

       "Right you're baby can't wait to come out. So be ready. You need more strength. fight for this, okay? You can do this, ms. cornish. If i said push harder do it." Her doctor said. She just nod. The process started. The Doctor is pushing down the baby from her stomach.

      "Push harder than that, miss." Her doctor said. She did what her doctor said.

    "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" She is in pain, she is crying to hard now, holly held her hand and said that she is with her.

      Few minutes later she did it. She heard the sound of the crying baby. She is in pain but she doesn't care now, she is happy and proud to be a mother of the crying baby in the room. She closed her eyes, all she heard was her doctor said

    "It's a boy."