Cherish her

"Where have you been?" Mark asked to danny when he get back at their hotel room a little bit upset. He sat down on the couch with the can of beer in his hand.

         "Just doing my job as a secret nbi, you know?" He said.

        "Are you not tired or finding her?" Mark asked, he look at him.

       "I will not getting tired and i will never give up on her." He replied. "I saw her at the parking lot down the hotel going to her car so i followed her but then on the road the stoplight stopped me so i don't know where she goes, i lost her again." He said not even looking at mark.

        "You mean? As in here ?" Mark asked a little bit shocked but danny did not notice.

         "Yeah. I'm just wondering if what she's doing here." He said.

         "Maybe her boyfriend is here. we don't know." Mark said in a half joking.

         "Oh c'mon man. She can't love anyone except me." danny said

         "Oh? why then? You're not the only guy in this world." Mark said.

         "Shut up!" He said mark laugh at him while shooking his head. "I will kick her boyfriend out of her life." He said.

        "If you can." Mark said. "Anyway i have to go for a while." He just nodded and laid on the couch.

----

     He woke up and found out that he is alone. their hotel is dark because there's no lights on. He get up and turned on the light. He look at his watch it's already 8 in the evening. His mate is not around yet so he decided to go out to buy himself something to eat.

      After taking out of his food he is now going back at their hotel room. He went to the elevator and there is full of people. When the elevator was about to close there's someone outside and click  the button to open the elevator again. He is at the back of many people inside and if he is not mistaken they were 11 and plus this one person. When the person got in he froze he hide himself and turn around a little. The last thing he saw that lady does click the 7 button of hotel floor.

      It's her again but not here that's why he decided to hide himself. He will follow her but he doesn't want to show up right now.

         The elevator swang open for the 7th floor, he let her to go first before him. He secretly followed her.

          When jessie stop at her room, danny run over to her when she was about to get in. Jessie was shocked at first she quickly get in and closed the door but danny's foot is in between her door.

        "Get away please!" Jessie said.

        "I'm not going anywhere, i don't want to let you go this time" Danny said and trying to push the door open gently making sure that he won't hurt jessie at the back of the door inside because jessie also pushing  it harder to close it. He tried his best and he won, he got himself in. But she saw jessie sitting at the corner and hugging her knees with her. He closed the door and he get closer to her.

        "Jessica, let me talk to you." Danny said but jessie is not looking at him.

        "I'm not jessica!" Jessie said. He found out that she is crying. He hug her but jessie pushed him away. "DON'T EVER DARE TO GET CLOSER TO ME!! GET OUT OF HERE!" Jessie shout at him and she is standing now trying to get away from him.

         "Let me talk to you please." Danny begging her.

       "I don't have much time please get out here!" Jessie begging him as well in almost a whisper. Unexpectly danny kneeled down infront of her while his head down.

         "If you can't forgive me then hit me. Do what you want to me, i will let you to do it, kill me if you want to. But i just want to tell you......... i love you." Danny almost a whisper at the last of his words.

       "I just want you to get out here... please i'm begging you." Jessie pleaded. He look up at her.

       " I won't. i want to talk to you. I've been waiting for 5 years. I've been waiting for so many years, now i found you, i won't let you go." Danny said trying to held her hands but she moved away from him.

         They were silent for a long minutes of time, no ones speaking, danny is on the floor looking at her, she is on the couch far away from him. They are both crying in silence.

       Danny get up and went near to her. when jessie noticed that he moved , she stood up before she got a time to move away danny grabbed her waist and hug her tight. she is pushing him away but danny didn't let her go.

        "Let me go, please!" Jessie said while crying and pushing him away. While trying to fight on him she felt her back on the wall, danny look at her. She closed her eyes, suddenly all the memories are flooding back in her head, she did nothing but cry.

         "Do what you want to me. Everything you want if you Can't forgive me, that's all i want you to do. Take a revenge." Danny said and she can feel his hot breath on her lips. They are close enough. She open her eyes and she saw danny was about to kiss her. She punched his stomach harder which make him hurt but his lips landed on hers.

           Danny didn't not expect her to punch him, but his lips fall on her lips unexpectedly. for 5 years he feel it again. And now he is ready to die, he is ready if she could kill him. Jessie trying to push him away but he didn't moved. He pulled a short distance in their lips

       "I'm ready to die, jessica." Danny said and put his head on her neck and wait if what she's going to do to him next. He felt jessie shooking her head and pushing him away.

         "Stop dan please go!" She said and finally she pushed him but danny held her right hand.

          "I won't let you go." Danny said and he sat on the floor while holding her hand and his other hand is on his stomach.

         "If you are planning to do anything to me again, i won't let you. I am not the woman you know in the first place that you can easy to get in bed. I've changed already danny, i'm not jessica who you know, i'm not her anymore just please go and leave me!" She get her hand from him. He stood up and face her.

       "I will go this time but i won't give up on you." danny said and he kissed her cheek which made her froze. "If you need something just call me, if you think no ones there for you, just call me and i'll be right with you." Danny said and he got out of her hotel room

        Even though it's really hard for him because he doesn't want to waste any time but he think jessie is not ready yet, he knew that she can't still get over and he knows that she can't forgive him.

        He wipes all his tears away and waited for the elavator to open. He didn't not expect glen and holly are inside of the elavator they also shocked when they saw him. they got out and look at him. He didn't moved

       "What are you doing here?" Glen asked him. He didn't say anything. "Okay i knew it! I think you already found her?" He asked again. He still didn't say anything  Holly is just looking at them and glen turned to her. "I'll see you tomorrow hun, she needs you this time and i will bring him to our room. Goodnight" He said and he kiss her lips. Danny is just looking at them kissing each other.

      "Goodnight too." Holly replied wiping his lips.

      "I love you." Glen said and holly returned and say bye to glen and to danny and she made her way to jessie.

       "C'mon man let's go and talk about this." glen said and they waited for the elevator again.

      When they both got in to their room there is still no shadow of mark, glen said that he is with his cousin around the uk.

       "So what happened, how did you know?" Glen asked. He is just sitting on the couch while crying and he started to explained everything Glen's rubbing his back while comporting him.

     "Try to understand her. You'll do the same, i swear if you are in her situation." Glen said.

      "But what i'm going to do?" He  asked while crying.

        "Do everything you can and Cherish her" Glen said.