New chapter of his life

Daniel looking at his reflection in the mirror. He still has the black liner under his eyes, and his hair style still flat and messy and curly infront, he still has his earings. he is a bad looking guy, but he really want to change, he want to change everything about him just for one girl he barely know.

Few minutes of staring at himself in the mirror, he moved and he went to the bathroom. He washed his face to remove his eyeliner and his earings. He went back infront of the mirror and dried his face using his towel, he look at his hair, he brush it using his hands with wax and styled in a quiff style like jessica did to him before.

Once he'd done he stared at his reflection. He looks better than before, he smiled at himself and make his way down the stairs, he was shocked when he saw glen sitting at his couch he seems like he is waiting for him for ages. He look at his watch on his left hand, It's already 5 pm. So glen is not leaving him yet since earlier? He looked around, holly is nowhere to be seen.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and he sat down next to glen.

"You look better now than before." Glen said, he didn't answer his question. He sigh.

"I know. But why are you here?" He asked once again.

"I want to talk to you." Glen said.

"Oh we already talked earlier. You did not leave?" He asked and open his television, Glen turned it off and he looked at him.

"I just came back. As i said i want to talk to you not to watch television with you." Glen said

"Oh slowdown man. What is it?" he asked

"What did you do to jessica?" Glen asked in a serious tone of his voice. Daniel looked away, he didn't say anything. There was silence formed between them until glen break it.

"How did you do that to her?" Glen asked and he looked back at him. He knew? Other side of his head asked.

"I--I j-just want her to get out in my life." He said and looked down. "B-but..... It's too late before i realized everything." He said. "I realized that..... I.... love her." He added. He shooked his head and look at glen. "and regretting with everything and I'm sorry. I want to find her and apologies, i'm begging you, i know you know if where she is, please." He beg.

"I'm so dissapointed at you, daniel. How did you do that? You know that she is a woman. I thought you hate it when some guys are not respecting women. But now you are the one who is not respecting your own maid. She is a woman, dan! She's too young! Why did you do that? If you're asking me if where she is, i won't tell you. Yes i know where she is. But man, let her to live her life, let her to forget, even though it's really hard for her. Let her be alone. Let her be free. If you want to apologies go and find her with yourself." Glen said and he is crying again.

Yes he knew he was wrong, he only need his help to find her but his own mate is not helping and trusting him this time. He know it's his fault.

"I know that you won't trust me again, even some people if they knew what have i done, But i'm regretting" He said and cried.

"I won't tell anyone, i would keep it. But i want you to do anything, if you really want to apologies to that person, do everything you can. Find her with your own help. Don't ask someone or your mum if where she is living. Just do it with your self, and don't ever dare to ask or convince my girlfriend. I know she is just six house apart from here. If she said that you convincing her i will hunt you down." Glen said. Daniel nodded

"Thank you, I'm sorry glen." He said. "I'm a fool man." He added.

"Yes you are." Glen said and daniel laughed then cried again.

"I never expected that i fell for her." He said and wipes all his tears.

"Who doesn't? If I don't have a girlfriend i will take care of her but i'm taken and my girlfriend is her bestfriend and yeah I'm blessed to have holly." Glen said

"I want her to be mine, be my everything but i don't know if she will forgive me. I hope she will." He said.

"She deserves someone better than you." Glen said and he playfully punched his arm.

"Shut up man!" He said.

"I'm just telling the truth."Glen said

"Whatever!" He said and he looked somewhere. He wants her to be with him forever,He's hoping it's not too late.

"Anyway we'll be having some gigs." Glen said.

"I'm not planning to go on." Daniel said.

"What do you mean?" Glen asked

"I'm planning to start a new one. I'm planning to change the name of the band and make other songs." Daniel said "Bad rockers name is so dirty" He said.

"I'm glad that you realized that. Then what name do you want?" Glen asked.

"I think we should have to talk with mark about this." He said and Glen nodded.

They talked for about 20 minutes before glen left him alone at his house. He is glad that he made the right decision for himself and the band and that is because of jessica. He wants to start the new chapter of his life.