Missing her

Daniel woke up late. He look at his clock to his bedside table and it's already 11 in the morning. He look down under his blanket. He's naked.

"Shit!" He whispered and he remebered everything he did last night. He's not drunk, he did it because it's part of his plan. But at the middle of doing it, he realized something. What was he done is not right, he realized he shouldn't did that to Jessica. She's too young to bbe treated that way!

Speaking of jessica? Jessica is not at his bed next to him now. Maybe she is down the stairs cleaning his house. He also realized one thing, one thing that he didn't expect that he can feel it. Yes he felt something good during the night with Jessica, Last night was an amazing night with her though they did it three times, but last night was so different. She is his first but he felt something special in his heart. Every time he moved on her top, every time he kissed her lips, He felt the spark between them. It's weird to say but he felt in love with his maid. He's regretting of doing it now but he is happy at the same time. He realized it was wrong.. Nope it's not.. Yes it is.. Nope... UGHH!. What should he need to do? All he need to do is to make something special for her and say sorry. He shook his head and get up on his bed. How he could do that if he doesn't even know how to make up with her? He went to his bathroom and take himself a shower.

Once he'd done he make his way down the stairs and look for Jessica. He started to call her by her name, but no one's answering him. He looked around but Jessica is no where to be seen. He make his way to go upstairs to Jessica's room. He knocked but no one's answering. He tried to turn the knob and it's open. When he opened there's no shadow of Jessica. He started to panic. He went inside and check her things and he saw nothing. He get his phone from his pocket but he realized he hadn't her number. He knew it, Jessica left him because of his attitude and for what he had done to her. She tried to stay with him but he did not respect her as his maid especially as woman. He went down the stairs and sat on the couch. He dialled holly's number. He had her number because Glen saved it to his phone. Someone answered but it's not holly.

"Hey man! what do you need to my girlfriend?" Glen is in the other line, maybe he's with holly because he has her phone.

"Man, can you come here bring your girlfriend, I need to talk to her." Daniel said. That his only chance. To know if where she is, he needs to apologies to her, and he wants to confess his feeling for her, yes after he realized what his doing he regretted about it and he kissed her passionate to tell her by his kiss that he's regretting and he's saying sorry. She even let him in and he was happy about that but when he got tired he fell asleep and when he woke up there's already no Jessica in his house.

"why man? Okay we'll be there in a minute." Glen said and put down the phone. He went to the kitchen and prepared 3 tea for them, because he knew how much his mate love the tea.

Few minutes they're already here. He let them in and gave their tea and he sat down infront of them. He don't know where to start but Glen spoke.

"Anyway, what do you need to her man? And where's Jessica?" Glen asked and look around to find Jessica but there's no shadow of her. Daniel take a deep breath before he start.

"She's not here man..." He paused and the couple around just looking at him. "She left.... that's why I want to talk to Holly.." with that he looked to Holly. "I know you know if where she is, please tell me." Daniel said but Holly kept silent. Glen didn't know what he is talking about.

"Wait what? Man, what happened? She left? Why?" Glen ask confused. Daniel shook his head. no one of them speaking, they're all silence. Glen is just looking at him still don't know what's really happening.

"Wait, wait! I don't understand if what's really happening here. Can you explain for me, man?" Glen said . He shook his head.

"I don't know man." Daniel said. He look down.

"I think we should talk in private, man." Glen said and he looked at holly. "Stay here hun, i'll talk to him." He added and he pulled daniel to the kitchen.

They both sat on the chair.

"So?" Glen started.

"I woke up and she's not around even her things." Daniel said

"What? Why did she left?" Glen asked.

"I don't know." He said while shooking his head. He knows that he is lying. He knows the truth if why she left.

"Impossible. Or maybe man she's just missing her family maybe she talked to your mum to give her some day off because you didn't give it to her." Glen said. How he wish. But he knew that she won't come back. "Then why are you like that?That's what you want right? You want her to get out of your life. You should be happy, because nobody can touch your things around of this house and nobody can ruin your day, like what you see when she is here." Glen said.
Yes he know that but now is different, he need her, He want her to come back and touch all his things around this house, he's ready to put down his pride and he is ready to lose his ego, but he knows that she'll never come back.

"I know man, but this time I want her to come back. I'm begging you please tell me if where she is" he said. Glen is just looking at him.

"For the first time man, I see you like that, I see you crying like that." Glen said and he realized that he's right. He is crying. He wipes away his tears. "But I'm sorry. Because I don't know if where she is, sorry if I can't help you with that. Let her man. I don't know if what happened if why she left, maybe you did something to her or you hurt her, I don't know and now she's gone, you realized all of it. And it's too late. If she will come back or not, let her. She has her own life." Glen said. He stay silent. He wants to be alone. He excuse himself and he went to his room. He left the couple downstair.

When he closed the door he stay standing at the back of his door and he's looking at his bed. He remembered everything, start from the very start when he did to her the stuff, He can even remember the day she let him. he felt the tears falling from his eyes. All the moves he did the night with her are still fresh in his head. She really want her more but he'll make sure to marry her first before he do it again.

He laid on his bed and get his pillow which Jessica used last night when he was making love with her. Oh yes  It was love for him.. He hugged it tight and he can smell her perfume. He really miss her, he needs her right now.

He wants to change something in his life for jessica. He's missing her too much now but it's too late, She's gone.