Serious relatioship

"Don't tell me that you and him are dating now?!" Holly asked her when she called her.

   She told holly everything if what happened between her amd danny this day and last night.

   "I don't know. I'm not sure about our statement." She said.

  "So what are you planning now? Do you want to be fool again? Jessie, please stop. I know you love him. But what if he is just flirting with you?"Holly said.

    "Hols, i think he wouldn't do that. I can feel in his kiss that he love me too." She said.

    "He love you too? Maybe yes he loves you but what if he will just hurt you?" Holly asked.

    "Girl, i may not know him more but the short period of time when i was with him i think i know him enough." She said

     "I am just your bestfriend, i know that. And as one of your bestfriends it's my role to give you advices when it comes to the topic about love. You'll do the same thing to me too because you're my bestfriend." Holly said.

     "I don't know hols. I just love him. I'm perfectly inlove with him." She said

   "Exactly you are just inlove. I'm not stopping you to love someone. But i know your past with danny, As your bestfriend i just want to let you know that i'm always here with you i wouldn't never get tired to give you advices as long as you need me. And of course as your bestfriend since we were four i don't want to see you hurting and crying just because you loved someone and didn't love you back." Holly said.

    "I know i do understand you hols and i'm glad that you're always with me and you never leave me. Thank you for that."

   "Just always remember i'm always here if you need me. Since it's your fist time to fall in love i will let you. That's your life. Enjoy it and my only advice is becareful with your heart. Control it as long as you can. I hope he won't hurt you again" Holly said.

  "We'll never know if what we're going through if we won't try, right? I just want to give myself a chance to love him. If he will be mine then great choice if he won't i might be broken but atleast i give a try. I just love him  i hope that we can be together forever." She said.

    "Now i know how much you love him. But anyway aren't you planning to tell him about darren yet?". Holly asked. With that her nightmare is now coming back in her head again. She felt a single tear fell down on her cheek.

    "I.....i'm scared." She stated.

     "Why?"  Holly asked.

   "I had a nightmare last night that Danny killed me when he found out about darren. He was really mad at me he is blaming me because he hadn't met his son. " She explained.

    "What? You had a nightmare? Tat he found out about your kid and He kills you? ... I guess he won't do that? Just find a perfect time to tell him. Maybe this time is not the right time yet" Holly said.

   "I thought it was true but i'm really thankful that it wasn't. I don't know. I'm really scared. Danny was here with me but i didn't told him about my dream. He told me he won't leave me and he said nightmare will never be happen in real life. I hope so." She said and she started to cry.

    "Oh i wish i were there with you. Be strong babe. I know he will never do that. Believe me. Holly said.

   "I hope so." She replied. She heard someone knocking on her door.

    "Holly, i will talk to you soon. There is someone out of my door." She said.

     "Is that danny?" Holly asked.